3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

*Lifesonite wrote:
I liked this one. 620.7 8)
Try the one with the mines!!! :cool:
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

on the blood & gore one i got 724.2 -- BEAT THAT!! it was hilarious, the penguin's head kept bouncing up & down & then landing on these land mines that skyrocketed it up in the air!!

carolynn :evil:
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

happysmilies007 wrote:on the blood & gore one i got 724.2 -- BEAT THAT!! it was hilarious, the penguin's head kept bouncing up & down & then landing on these land mines that skyrocketed it up in the air!!

950... :razz: :lol: :lol:
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

I got 8109.4 first try
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

Aerosmitten wrote:
I got 8109.4 first try
Liar :shock:
Last edited by *Lifesonite on Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
happysmilies007

3 travelers wrote:
happysmilies007 wrote:on the blood & gore one i got 724.2 -- BEAT THAT!! it was hilarious, the penguin's head kept bouncing up & down & then landing on these land mines that skyrocketed it up in the air!!

950... :razz: :lol: :lol:
GRR!!

"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
D'Anconia

Post by D'Anconia »

Regards,
Bri

"...from here in Oregon, where we are far too stupid to dispense our own gasoline." Neil Peart
D'Anconia

Post by D'Anconia »

You wanna go for the line drive on this one. The penguin bounces longer then. 7349 for me.
Regards,
Bri

"...from here in Oregon, where we are far too stupid to dispense our own gasoline." Neil Peart
happysmilies007

ACKH! i'm not the best. :cry:

i didn't know the penguin on that one ever landed, D. it just kept going & goin..so i eventually just closed it out. wait, the penguin's almost done bouncing..and my score is..DUNDUNDAH!

(this is really suspenseful)

6589.2 .. GRR.

happysmilies007

just got 909.4!! still doesn't beat 3T, but i'm workin on it!!

happysmilies007

a friend showed me this game, i absolutely love it. i think i've been up to level 17 before. beat THAT! *wonders who's gonna show her up this time*

http://www.nationlocation.com/cityJumper.htm

happysmilies007

just got 983.1 .. heeheehee!! beats everybody's!! i think i hit every landmine in the game!!

Devil's Advocate

Post by Devil's Advocate »

I just scored 8400 with the "rocket-up-the-arse" version. And before that, I scored 250.

What's the lowest non-zero score you can get? :D
happysmilies007

DA, i believe on the blood one you can get a low of about 26-27 cause it'll hit the batting cage!!

ooooo!! on the rocket one, i just got 11,183.7 .. i had to do a double take in order to take in all those ones!! i smacked the penguin, then got on the phone with a friend & then came back and LO & BEHOLD, i now hold the high score! HARUMPH!!

Devil's Advocate

Post by Devil's Advocate »

happysmilies007 wrote:DA, i believe on the blood one you can get a low of about 26-27 cause it'll hit the batting cage!!
Yeah, but that's cheating. :razz:
ooooo!! on the rocket one, i just got 11,183.7 .. i had to do a double take in order to take in all those ones!! i smacked the penguin, then got on the phone with a friend & then came back and LO & BEHOLD, i now hold the high score! HARUMPH!!
Musta been a lonnnnng phone call..... :twisted: