Off to Salt Lake City...

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

D'Anconia

Off to Salt Lake City...

Post by D'Anconia »

Hey folks, I'm off to Salt Lake City tomorrow to see the Rush show. It's a funny story how I ended up going there. I live in Oregon and planned on going to the Portland and Seattle shows. However, I was in China when the pre-sale started, so I asked my brother to go on-line and get me a ticket to the Seattle show. (My wife was taking care of Portland.) He did a good job in getting me 4th row. Problem is, it was 4th row in Salt Lake City, not Seattle.

Needless to say, with a seat like this, I said "F@## it" and got a plane ticket to Salt Lake. 'Nuf said.
Regards,
Bri

"...from here in Oregon, where we are far too stupid to dispense our own gasoline." Neil Peart
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

LOL! :-D

Enjoy.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh! So instead of seeing Rush with me and my kids, you ged to see them with Elfie and his! Cool and bummer at the same time.
Onward and Upward!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Say, D'Anconia, I have a question. Elfie said that at one point a roadie snuck onto the stage and put a sign in front of Alex's amps. He was pretty far back, but through the binoculars it looked like a picture of a marine and a banner across it read (what looked to Elfie like) "anthonyquayle.com". He tried going to that URL this morning but got nothing. He probably couldn't read it right from that distance. Do you know what it said? Being that you were so close, maybe you got a good look.
Onward and Upward!