I gots a new board!

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

OKay, so now that I am approved, I ged to the login screen and it asks me to sign in in the forum if I can, but I don't know where to access your forum, and so when I sign in at the general screen, it takes me to my account screen and I have tried inputting your name to find your forum, but no go. WHERE ARE YOU AND HOW DO I GED TO YOU?!?!?!?!?!
Onward and Upward!
Medinaquirin

Post by Medinaquirin »

SMD was saying that he had the same problem, next time you log in and it take you to your account, check up at the top left hand corner of the screen, with any luck it should say "back to Jericho Hill" which is my board. If not, in the second little search box that says Quick Jump, type in bjerichohill and that should take you to me page. :)
~Time is a spiral, space is a curve
I know you get dizzy but try not to lose your nerve
~
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Thanks, Med! I will give it a go and see if I can find you.

*looks under the pool table for Med*
Onward and Upward!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Okay, there was nothing showing "Back to Jericho Hill," but I tried the little box and it took me to you. I am going to look around and maybe even *gasp* post!
Onward and Upward!
Medinaquirin

Post by Medinaquirin »

Yay! :D

*crawls out from under the pool table*
~
Medinaquirin

Post by Medinaquirin »

POST YOU LAZY FECKERS!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
~
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

:roll:
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

:shock:
Medinaquirin

Post by Medinaquirin »

Please? :(
~
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Just registered and waiting for my confermation kiddo!
This space for rent
Medinaquirin

Post by Medinaquirin »

WOOO! :D

Holler at me when you've applied for membership for so that I may approve thee! :D
~
Medinaquirin

Post by Medinaquirin »

Bump.

MBA is now disable, so all you'll need to do is register, or if you have registerd, just sign in.

Please.

Pretty please? :?
~
AnalogK

Post by AnalogK »

It won't let me register at the site listed below -------------------------------------http://www.ezboard.com/registration/use ... lobal.html

I keep getting Error Messages or It tells me my UserName is InValid. Whats Up??
Rush on! AnalogK....aka "The Count"

Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

:( Poor Count sah. :(

*Stalking the Count*
schuette

Post by schuette »

Medinaquirin wrote:POST YOU LAZY FECKERS!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
could you be louder :shock: