Word box

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Me

Post by Me »

Ghost
Last edited by Me on Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Lumbering turtles LOL :-D

Best of bread fuzzy with mold under your breath.
We're all mad here!
Me

Post by Me »

Ghost
Last edited by Me on Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

footprints deep in the forest of my mind lead to mushrooms
We're all mad here!
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Words break off the ends of sentences and fall to their deaths unless you stop them with a . or ? or ! What a mess of coiled tangled sentences and broken letters. What keeps them together, they make me read them, can you ignore a Word on the instant of looking opon it? What if my mind could play tricks on them HAHAHAhaha and their corners pull towards each other into cursive writing then into patterns. Strong hard backed books bear the weight of the Words in print on their spine and their delicate pages rip and tear...they itch and burn its sad to see them suffer, they all die dried out and crinkled from chronic Word infection infestation.

Never know what's around the corner, funny how a change in direction is a change in the future or so it seems. Whatchamanakina. Sometimes every way I look is down or up I don't know but its all the same like I am a sphere in weightless infinity that is charged with life. :-D
We're all mad here!
Me

Post by Me »

Ghost
Last edited by Me on Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Permanent Waves

Post by Permanent Waves »

The crabs nibble on my meatloaf.
I can't stop the infant dynamo.
How do I escape from this paradise?
Godzilla chases me into eternity.
I smile and then open the drawers.
I find righteous days of long ago.
Memories I find that are not mine.
I cannot think or feel.
Science, like nature
Must also be tamed
With a view towards it?s preservation
Given the same
State of integrity
It will surely serve us well
Me

Post by Me »

Ghost
Last edited by Me on Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me

Post by Me »

Ghost
Last edited by Me on Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me

Post by Me »

Ghost
Last edited by Me on Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me

Post by Me »

reason
Yestermorrow

Post by Yestermorrow »

unreality bites
Me

Post by Me »

Ghost
Last edited by Me on Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Everybody with their eyes rolling around in the sand... countless secrets outside your bubble... not hiding in the sand... even the sand is changing... Clocks changing face with every hour and a one way street in the adverage mind.
We're all mad here!
Yestermorrow

Post by Yestermorrow »

Sands never change... over millions and millions of years entirely unable to move under their own power, they wait for a spirited wind to catch them in his turbulence and set them down in a far off land. Sand, above all things, knows the gracious and gentle art of letting go. Be he Mariah, Sherraco or Mistral... the warm wind touches the sand and says... "come with me.

And sand is free to go.

Clocks never change nor do they move from the wall or the bedside table. They stand still in their safe little places with their hands flying in frantric circles feigning importance. They never change. If they are created red or blue, they die that way. They go in never varrying patterns. Why cannot six sometimes come after eight instead of before? Clocks stand still, people move...

Clocks are silent birds of prey eating our time... and make a great deal of noise in the morning.

A one way street carries profound wisdom. Unlike people, it knows one can't go back.