Baseball

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

EndlesslyRocking wrote:
3 travelers wrote:If you can't beat 'em.... throw chairs at the fans........ What the fuck was up with that Francisco jackoff from Texas????? By-Tor, care to ellaborate?
Actually, he was throwing to the plate. But, like most of the Texas staff, he missed...

:twisted:
I just saw that he was arrested this morning.... good for that asshole. What's wrong with heckling anyway..... come to Yankee stadium and listen to those sick bastards in the right field bleachers.... those people get personal.
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
EndlesslyRocking

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

3 travelers wrote:
EndlesslyRocking wrote:
3 travelers wrote:If you can't beat 'em.... throw chairs at the fans........ What the fuck was up with that Francisco jackoff from Texas????? By-Tor, care to ellaborate?
Actually, he was throwing to the plate. But, like most of the Texas staff, he missed...

I just saw that he was arrested this morning.... good for that asshole. What's wrong with heckling anyway..... come to Yankee stadium and listen to those sick bastards in the right field bleachers.... those people get personal.
Imagine what his life will be like from now on. The abuse will be 10 times worse.
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

I don't know, the didn't show the part leading up to it on TV last night....all I've read is that some A's fans were heckling a different Rangers' pitcher, and he got all hot under the collar, and in the mass confusion that followed, Francisco threw a chair into the stands...breaking a woman's nose. There were no reports of A's fans coming onto the field (if they did, they deserve to have their ass kicked), and Francisco was arrested after the game, charged with felony aggravated battery. Buck Showalter showed what an idiot he is, saying that the fans went over the line....yeah, heckling is way more over the line than throwing a chair into the stands.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

EndlesslyRocking wrote:Imagine what his life will be like from now on. The abuse will be 10 times worse.
Well, at least he won't have to hear it in the post-season. :-D
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
EndlesslyRocking

by-tor wrote: You were saying something about one game? :twisted:

GO ANGELS!!!!
EndlesslyRocking

CONSARNIT!

:x
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

EndlesslyRocking wrote:CONSARNIT!

Speak up....it's getting hard to hear you from way back there. :razz: :twisted:
EndlesslyRocking

Unbe-freakin-lievable!

Shut out twice!

What a time for our bats to go silent. Wasted two gems there.

by-tor

Post by by-tor »

I think it's safe to say that my weekend was slightly better than yours. While my Tigers did drop to number 13 in the polls, it was only the third game of the season, and with the new BCS formula...if you're going to lose one, lose it early. My A's pulled out to a three game lead, and the Saints staged a comback to win their game.

Poor ER....the only bright spot to your weekend was USC beating up on a nobody. :razz:

Oh, BTW, was that 'Ramageddon' I saw yesterday? :-D :twisted:
EndlesslyRocking

Oh, please!

The Aints barely beat a horrible 49er team at home. Not a lot to crow about there.

BTW: How's Deuce? Will he be watching the game next week?

That Michael Vick kid is pretty good...

by-tor

Post by by-tor »

EndlesslyRocking wrote:Oh, please!

The Aints barely beat a horrible 49er team at home. Not a lot to crow about there.

BTW: How's Deuce? Will he be watching the game next week?

That Michael Vick kid is pretty good...

You misread. I'm not bragging about the Saints....I'm just wondering how 'Ramageddon' loses to a team who only has one player. :twisted:

You're praying that Deuce is out next week.
EndlesslyRocking

by-tor wrote:
You got that right!

by-tor

Post by by-tor »

EndlesslyRocking wrote:
by-tor wrote:
You got that right!

Some people say that prayers are answered....Deuce is out 4-5 weeks. :x :(
EndlesslyRocking

Ok by-tor,

My beloved Angels have been shutout and shelled. Our best player has been beaned in the head. Our second baseman is out for the year.

And we're still in this thing!

Should be a good series this weekend.

GO ANGELS!!!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Only because Texas has been able to beat Mulder and Zito. Mulder's been stinking up the joint lately, so that wasn't too suprising...but Zito had been on fire. Fuck, the Rangers are only two back...with any luck, Hudson can salvage one win out of this series. Your Angels will get to see Harden, Redman, and Mulder.