Baseball

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Asking for the forfeit against TB might have a little to do with that....
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

That's Steinbrenner for ya. He's got a hard-on for Tampa. As far as I'm concerned... if you can play, just play. I don't believe in forfeits myself. I just don't see how that makes the players classless.... if that's what being said. I could've misunderstood Soupy's comment. I don't pay attention to Steinbrenner. He doesn't pick up a bat or put the uniform on every day. We kicked their friggin asses anyway for 4 games. Gained a nice 1 1/2 yesterday on the Sox. We'll need it for when they meet in a week.
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Personally, I think that any team who has Sheffield, and kisses Strawberry's ass deserves the title of, 'most evil empire'.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

3 travelers wrote:
Soup4Rush wrote:will Steinbrenner buy some class in the off-season? I hope the Yankees lose the rest of their games this year. what a bunch of classless jerkoffs!!!
How are the Yankees classless jerkoffs? Just curious on that one.

I meant Yankees mgmt, my apoligies to all cept Pay-rod and Shitfeld...
Happy 2015!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Soup4Rush wrote:I meant Yankees mgmt, my apoligies to all cept Pay-rod and Shitfeld...
Don't forget that cocksucker Giambi, and his backstabbing ways. :x
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

by-tor wrote:
Soup4Rush wrote:I meant Yankees mgmt, my apoligies to all cept Pay-rod and Shitfeld...
He's done shit for us IMO... want him back By-Tor?
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Soup4Rush wrote:
3 travelers wrote:
Soup4Rush wrote:will Steinbrenner buy some class in the off-season? I hope the Yankees lose the rest of their games this year. what a bunch of classless jerkoffs!!!
How are the Yankees classless jerkoffs? Just curious on that one.

I meant Yankees mgmt, my apoligies to all cept Pay-rod and Shitfeld...
Thanks for clearing that up Soupy. That's what I figured you meant.
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

by-tor wrote:

oh yeah and that cocksucker Giambi. :-D
Happy 2015!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

3 travelers wrote:
by-tor wrote:
He's done shit for us IMO... want him back By-Tor?
Hell no. He's shown his true colors. Kind of like Pay-Rod before going to Texas...telling the press that he wanted to play for a champion...then signs the biggest deal in baseball with one of the worst teams. Giambi went on and on about how Oakland was his home, how he wanted to play his whole career there, tried to blame it on A's management with that no-trade clause. Then turns around, signs a huge contract with the Yankees, and come to find out that the A's made him numerous offers, and that it was Giambi who brought up the no-trade clause after he broke off negoations before the beginning of his last year there. Then when the season was over, he and his agent wouldn't return phone calls from the A's to talk about his contract, and when there is a call, it's from his agent to tell the A's that he signed with the Yankees. To top it off, not only did he screw Oakland management and the fans, he screwed his own brother. He knew the only reason that waste of space was on the A's was to keep him happy. He knew the moment he was gone, Jeremy would be cut.

Course I guess it's good he's gone, since that tumor he has is very common in steroid users...we don't need that in Oakland.
EndlesslyRocking

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

^ At least you're not bitter about it...

:-D

One game, by-tor. There's blood in the water.

*cues Jaws music*

Du-nuh.
Du-nuh, du-nuh...

GO ANGELS!
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

by-tor wrote:Come to think of it, I still need to ban PV for the Devils beating the Av's. :-D
:? HEY! Wrong thread! See? I leave for a few weeks and look what happens. I get threatened with being banned! Remember, By-tor, I know where you live. :cool:
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

EndlesslyRocking wrote:^ At least you're not bitter about it...

:-D

One game, by-tor. There's blood in the water.
Fuck Giambi and Pay-Rod. It's worthless sacks of shit like those two who are doing their best to destroy the game.

You were saying something about one game? :twisted:
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

PV wrote:Remember, By-tor, I know where you live. :cool:
I moved. :-D
Last edited by by-tor on Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

If you can't beat 'em.... throw chairs at the fans........ What the fuck was up with that Francisco jackoff from Texas????? By-Tor, care to ellaborate?
EndlesslyRocking

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

3 travelers wrote:If you can't beat 'em.... throw chairs at the fans........ What the fuck was up with that Francisco jackoff from Texas????? By-Tor, care to ellaborate?
Actually, he was throwing to the plate. But, like most of the Texas staff, he missed...

:twisted:
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...