Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

2 games baby...creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepin up on the Spankmes
EndlesslyRocking

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

The Bo Sox are on fire!

Too bad the Angels couldn't take advantage yesterday. 1-0...Damn!
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

I think I'm going to start pulling for the Yankees and Angels. The Spankees to keep Boston from winning the division, and the Halo's to keep Boston from winning the Wild Card. I don't want to play the Sox in the playoffs.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

will Steinbrenner buy some class in the off-season? I hope the Yankees lose the rest of their games this year. what a bunch of classless jerkoffs!!!
Happy 2015!
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Soup4Rush wrote:will Steinbrenner buy some class in the off-season? I hope the Yankees lose the rest of their games this year. what a bunch of classless jerkoffs!!!
Wow...I agree witha Colts fan...I should go lay down! :cool:
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

YYZ30 wrote:
Soup4Rush wrote:will Steinbrenner buy some class in the off-season? I hope the Yankees lose the rest of their games this year. what a bunch of classless jerkoffs!!!
like the Patriot defense tonight? :razz:
Happy 2015!
EndlesslyRocking

by-tor wrote:I think I'm going to start pulling for the Yankees and Angels. The Spankees to keep Boston from winning the division, and the Halo's to keep Boston from winning the Wild Card. I don't want to play the Sox in the playoffs.
You should worry about making the playoffs, period.

The Angels are on your tail!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

EndlesslyRocking wrote:You should worry about making the playoffs, period.

The Angels are on your tail!
So what else is new? Y'all have been back there so long, you should know what the A's eat for dinner every night. :twisted: I told ya a long time ago...this division is ours. :razz:

The A's are 24-20 against the teams they have left to play. The only one we have a losing record too in there is Cleveland (1-5), and 3 of the Indians' wins were when they were surging, and in Cleveland. We have winning records against the Halo's (7-6), the M's (7-5) and the Rangers (9-4).

The Halo's are also 24-20 with their remaining teams (I didn't count the 4-4 vs the Blue Jays, since they only have one game left), but those numbers are boosted by a 10-3 record against the M's (they're your bitch this year). The Halo's are .500 vs CWS (3-3), and have losing records to both Oakland (6-7) and Texas (5-7).

The division is mine. :twisted: :razz:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
EndlesslyRocking

by-tor wrote: The division is mine.
The head-to-head series will be huge. 6-7 is basically even. We don't fear the White Elephants.

You realize of course, that if my beloved Angels pull this out, my abuse of you will be massive and unrelenting.

GO ANGELS!!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

EndlesslyRocking wrote:You realize of course, that if my beloved Angels pull this out, my abuse of you will be massive and unrelenting.
You won't get the chance....you'll be the second person banned from these boards. :twisted:

Come to think of it, I still need to ban PV for the Devils beating the Av's. :-D

Gonna be a good run to the playoffs this year. The A's, Halo's, BoSox, and Spankees all fighting for two spots. When I tell people that baseball doesn't start until after the All-Star break, this is precisely what I'm talking about. :cool:
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

by-tor wrote:
EndlesslyRocking wrote:You realize of course, that if my beloved Angels pull this out, my abuse of you will be massive and unrelenting.
You won't get the chance....you'll be the second person banned from these boards. :twisted:

Come to think of it, I still need to ban PV for the Devils beating the Av's. :-D

Gonna be a good run to the playoffs this year. The A's, Halo's, BoSox, and Spankees all fighting for two spots. When I tell people that baseball doesn't start until after the All-Star break, this is precisely what I'm talking about. :cool:
I just realized how much of an A's fan I really am :-D and how much the Angel's truly suck..
Happy 2015!
EndlesslyRocking

by-tor wrote:
Does this edict apply to when the Rams pummel the hapless Aints too?

:twisted:
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

EndlesslyRocking wrote:Does this edict apply to when the Rams pummel the hapless Aints too?

:twisted:
You mean like they did in the playoffs? :razz:
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Soup4Rush wrote:
YYZ30 wrote:
like the Patriot defense tonight? :razz:
Pardon me Mr. Fumblitis??? :twisted:
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

How are the Yankees classless jerkoffs? Just curious on that one.
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!