Extra ticket for Holmdel, NJ

Got something you want to get rid of? Looking for something? Post it here. Please no requests/offerings for illegal music.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

PV
Site Admin

Extra ticket for Holmdel, NJ

Post by PV »

I have one extra ticket for the Holmdel, NJ show on Saturday August 14. If anyone is interested, just contact me! All I am looking for is what I paid for it, somewhere between $85 and $90 after all the stupid fees and taxes. The seat is in section 303 I believe.
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
schuette

Post by schuette »

me me me!!!...awww shit...I can't, your thousands of miles from me :cry: :cry: :cry:
Zivo
Location: "A place not too far from here, as a matter of fact

Post by Zivo »

Thwarted once again by proximity :?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Sis, I would take it from you if I weren't over 2000 miles away with no funds to ged there.
Onward and Upward!
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

And if I had a set of wheels I could probably ged down there :P
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Do you still have it? PV, I'll try and ask my old boyfriend if he wants it...

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Hey Kares! Yes, I do still have the ticket! Let me know asap if he wants it or not. Thanks! 8)
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Hey, PV! I left a message at his house. He'll probaby call me back in a day or two if that is OK. I'm thinkin' he'll go. He is also VERY reliable. Last tour when my friend backed out at the last minute at the Continental Arena he was there to go with me.

He got me into Rush when we were kids. :D

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Sounds good! Thanks, Kares! Just let me know. :D
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Ticket still available... Kares is working on it but I see we have some new members so here's a bump.
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

This ticket is still available as far as I know. I haven't heard from Kares or MB to see if their friends want it. I may have an interested taker so let me know so I can tell him yes or no. Or if there is someone here who would be a definite "YES", please speak up!