15%

Total votes: 13

neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Mr. Potatoe Head wrote:
*Lifesonite wrote::shock:

How long do I have to prepare for my pageant? :P
LMAO

Looks like some people are jumping the gun, to the next round. We still have a tie apparently all the votes are not in.

I might as well start swinging la la Dig me up please! I make the best tasting potatoe pancakes you'll ever eat. I don't shave my legs and I get on top. :shock: If you give me your vote I'll even attend church once a year too :lol: Twists, turns, bends over touches toes, throws head back and wiggles ass.
:lol:
I didn't realize there were rounds. I didn't see Chasy's name so I didn't vote. But I have now. I'll never tell....! :wink: :D
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

Looks like we have a tie between Zivo and ElfDude. There's just so much sexiness. If we don't get more votes, the winners will be Zivo and Elf. C'mon people vote! :D
I love my Welshman.
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

I voted already, not for the ladies though! I'm holding out on that for awhile. I got to see who gets me hard, and get your mind out of the gutter don't take me the wrong way :shock:
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

Give it a couple days to sit, these things take time ;)
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
Medinaquirin

Post by Medinaquirin »

Soz guys, I'm taken, I can't vote. :wink:
~Time is a spiral, space is a curve
I know you get dizzy but try not to lose your nerve
~
*Lifesonite

Post by *Lifesonite »

I voted and it's not my thing :roll:
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Hey, how come Spud, Tonny and Static aren't there? :? :D

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

I cringe at these polls, I really do. Of the options I see a certain imbalance but I guess beloved Rushlight was trying to do good. Whadda sweetie.

Zivo gets my vote not only as a STONE Rocker but I love what he has done musically (if not only by osmosis on the site) plus he's a super-talented and funny dude. His piercing eyes and humor can only hold a girl mesmorized.

Elfdude because of his bold convictions in the face of possible adversity (hee hee) on the site. He holds intelligent, well educated and true. Also he has this strange notion that he is not attractive anymore which is rediculous and I find him sexy as well...as well as someone who keeps rocking. I love it.

By-tor gets it because all must suck up to the admin, of course. ;) Honestly, by-tor, I think you're a really good-looking man but I felt as a guest on the site it might seem, er, uh, Brown of me to say so?

DarkCityJay...well just by the jacket alone he gets it! His commitment to bombastic and intelligent nonsense is so inspiring. He gets the "confidence vote" as well.

wcp, by his sweetness and intenseness gets it also. MAN what a nice young gentleman. Plus he gets the BASS vote so...

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
*Lifesonite

Post by *Lifesonite »

And when it's all said and done the vote shows us where you stand, I'm still the only one that voted for By-Tor! Join me in balancing the poll! :P

Cringe not! It's all mostly for jokes anyways :lol:
-- IFALT
wcp

Post by wcp »

Thanks Kares! :)
"John Rutsey, who was a viking then, Geddy, who wasn't a viking and myself formed the band as it isn't today to patrol war-torn areas of the Middle-East and to incurr as many debts as possible. This we did with a passion."
- Alex Lifeson
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

Kares4Rush wrote:Hey, how come Spud, Tonny and Static aren't there? :? :D

I didn't know all of the guys. :oops: I didn't want to put someone's name (who I would believe is a male) and it turns out they are female. Thank you for adding the extras to each of the men Kares. :wink: I believe I will announce the winners. :D
I love my Welshman.
Zivo
Location: "A place not too far from here, as a matter of fact

Post by Zivo »

Kares, what you said is prize enough. :D :oops: :D
Last edited by Zivo on Tue May 04, 2004 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Wow...dissed on two polls... :oops:
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

How come there are 16 votes for the woman and only 11 for the guys?
*Lifesonite

Post by *Lifesonite »

Some of the guys aren't voting for the guys, but the babes aren't afraid to vote for each other.
-- IFALT