Are YOU annoying?

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Aerosmitten

Are YOU annoying?

Post by Aerosmitten »

http://www.amiannoying.com/(evxnuyvvyax ... quiz3.aspx

After extensive research, our crack team of psychologists have classified you as "moderately annoying." Not to worry though, it is perfectly acceptable to annoy others sparingly. It reminds them that you still exist.
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

i'm going to say yes, and now take the quiz
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

After extensive research, our crack team of psychologists have classified you as "moderately annoying." Not to worry though, it is perfectly acceptable to annoy others sparingly. It reminds them that you still exist.
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

*Stalking SMD*
Are you SURE you are the REAL Sir MYgeek?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

You are the office drunk, or at least people think you are. You are that "very annoying" person who often tells stories without meaning and there is no end to your conversations. People typically interrupt your endless ramblings by saying "What is the point [your name here]. It's a shame, but if it makes you feel any better, you could have scored worse.

Bahahahahah!
Onward and Upward!
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

Zivo
Location: "A place not too far from here, as a matter of fact

Post by Zivo »

Quiz Results
According to test results, you've been branded "not annoying." But don't celebrate yet, this also means that you have no personality. Cheers!
Time Spent: 6:20

Cool. A quiz with misspelled words says I'm not annoying. I AM, damnit! :lol:
Chasartymac

Post by Chasartymac »

neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Chasartymac wrote:Points: 58
I simply refuse to believe it.

8)
The Snow Dog

Post by The Snow Dog »

Time Spent: 4:14
THIS BUILDING'S TOTALLY BURNING DOWN!
Medinaquirin

Post by Medinaquirin »

According to test results, you've been branded "not annoying." But don't celebrate yet, this also means that you have no personality. Cheers!

Wooo!

Dear god those were weird questions!!! :shock: :lol:
~Time is a spiral, space is a curve
I know you get dizzy but try not to lose your nerve
~
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Zivo wrote:Cool. A quiz with misspelled words says I'm not annoying. I AM, damnit! :lol:
I started off with a score of like 31, but I retook the test and did better; mayb eyou shoudl too, Bro! I know you can do it!
Onward and Upward!
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

I know I'm annoying The problem is the question are common sense answers for a score of my own choosing. I'll be back got an exam to take
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

Time Spent: 2:52

See you all know that's not true
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Test results have proven that you are "annoying." Based on your responses, it is clear that you have a self-conscious awareness of this, striving with great pressure to separate from the "annoying" label. People continue to let you associate with them, even though they don't enjoy your company. The reason being "because you mean well."
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!