By-Tor.com Forum Index By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NVIDIA experience won't run. Video card not being used

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kevinmanuel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:14 am    Post subject: NVIDIA experience won't run. Video card not being used Reply with quote

HI,

Once upon a time I ran games in sandboxie with no issues. They all used my old video card no problem.
Now I've built a new rig with (sadly) Windows 10 professional (which is fully up to date) and I'm using a GTX 1080 videocard for games.I installed the latest version of sandboxie got everything ready to go all my video card drivers up to date etc...Then I started to notice something very strange with this new Win 10 + sandboxie setup. I can't run NVIDIA Experience in the sandbox keeps giving me errors. Furthermore ever game I try to run a game that game defaults to using my motherboard's onboard video chipset instead of my high end graphics card. Even when I run a benchmark program like heaven inside the sandbox it defaults to the onboard chipset no matter what I do. Essentially this change kills using sandboxie for me which is very sad after 3 great years with the program.
What can I do (if anything?) to get NVIDIA Experience to run in the sand box so maybe I can get the games and video player to see or use my graphics card. I honestly have no idea why it would be doing this. Running games outside the sandbox they have no problem whatsoever card is recognized no problem NVIDIA experience program works flawlessly. Everything is great outside the sandbox. Inside... with windows 10... things are bad.
Any help or advice would be much appreciated as I would rather not stop using sandboxie all together after 3 awesome years gaming with it.

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:-
https://forums.sandboxie.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=23837
Creative digital advertising agency

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Gaming All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: