BOB COSTAS IS A FLIPPIN MORON!!!

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

BOB COSTAS IS A FLIPPIN MORON!!!

Post by Walkinghairball »

A direct quote from Bob Costas tonight on Sunday Night Football.
In the coming days, Belcher’s actions will be analyzed through the lens of concussions and head injuries. Who knows? Maybe brain damage triggered his violent overreaction to a fight with his girlfriend. What I believe is, if he didn’t possess/own a gun, he and Kasandra Perkins would both be alive today.

Stick to announcing the Olympics Bob, this might just get you outed from SNF. There are already over 696 people on the "Fire Bob Costas" page, and I bet it grows. They fired Hank Jr from MNF for puking his views, I see no difference here.

Edited the snf to mnf sorry, I goofed.
Last edited by Walkinghairball on Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This space for rent
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

**Rant deleted**
Last edited by CygnusX1 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't start none...won't be none.
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

wish these yayhaoos would keep their political views out of sports. Sports is where we all find common ground as Americans
Happy 2015!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

The next time I want to know how to build a house I will contact a fucking COOK!!!!!!!
This space for rent
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Walkinghairball wrote:The next time I want to know how to build a house I will contact a fucking COOK!!!!!!!
Takes offense to your statement...

Walkinghairball

LMAO!
This space for rent
Soup4Rush

Re: BOB COSTAS IS A FLIPPIN MORON!!!

Post by Soup4Rush »

Walkinghairball wrote:A direct quote from Bob Costas tonight on Sunday Night Football.
In the coming days, Belcher’s actions will be analyzed through the lens of concussions and head injuries. Who knows? Maybe brain damage triggered his violent overreaction to a fight with his girlfriend. What I believe is, if he didn’t possess/own a gun, he and Kasandra Perkins would both be alive today.

Stick to announcing the Olympics Bob, this might just get you outed from SNF. There are already over 696 people on the "Fire Bob Costas" page, and I bet it grows. They fired Hank Jr from MNF for puking his views, I see no difference here.

Edited the snf to mnf sorry, I goofed.

and Rush Limbaugh
Happy 2015!
CygnusX1

Re: BOB COSTAS IS A FLIPPIN MORON!!!

Post by CygnusX1 »

Soup4Rush wrote:and Rush Limbaugh
And El Rushbo wasn't even on TV...
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

He was fired from ESPN for spewing his racial hatred..
Happy 2015!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Soup4Rush wrote:He was fired from ESPN for spewing his racial hatred..
What alleged racial hatred did he spew forth?

Was it worse than Cosell?

Was it worse than Jimmy the Greek?
zepboy

Post by zepboy »

You cannot compare Costas to Cosell and Greek . . . a much different time before men wanted to be like Oprah.

I agree Costas is a bag, but geez people, grow some skin and stop being so overly sensitive! I feel like we have become Barbie-ville!!!
Walkinghairball

For me it is a Chiefs thing, and more so a domestic violence thing not a gun issue and surely not a soap box on national tv thing. There is a time and place for that.....................SNF isn't it.

I realize Costas has a 1st Amend right to say whatever he wants but fire in a movie..........hijack in an airport.................just because he can doesn't mean he should.

My 2 copper pieces.
This space for rent
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Walkinghairball wrote:There is a time and place for that...SNF isn't it.

I realize Costas has a 1st Amend right to say whatever he wants...just because he can doesn't mean he should.
QFT
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

I tried to be fair in judging NBC, but I knew it was just a matter of time
before their liberal agenda leeched into their sports media.

BTW - I agree with you HB.
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

CygnusX1 wrote:
Soup4Rush wrote:He was fired from ESPN for spewing his racial hatred..
What alleged racial hatred did he spew forth?

Was it worse than Cosell?

Was it worse than Jimmy the Greek?
The whole Donovan McNabb thing.. He deserved to get fired because he is a blowhard.. But you are right, it was no worse than Cosell and Jimmy the Greek.. just a different time, still did not make it right though..

But I do agree with Hairball, Costas needs to shut the hell up, If I wanted to watch politics I would turn on Fox or CNN news.. I watch SNF for football.. not to hear some dickhead talk about gun control or to hear him blame society for the reason a murdering piece of garbage offed his girl and himself.
Happy 2015!