Favorite song on Clockwork Angels.

A place to discuss the studio albums

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Favorite song on Clockwork Angels.

Post by Walkinghairball »

I'm stuck between Headlong Flight and The Garden, but still listening. : )
This space for rent
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Thats the two for me two.. Garden would get my vote. Its a nice close to the whole concept and theme of the album..

Been spinning Cities Of Gold and BU2B the last couple of days.. I think the whole album is awesome.. It is so "uncool" in the world we live in.. but the critics can't trash it.. because nobody gives a shit anymore what they say about Rush.. Rush has endured and no matter what the critics say.. Rush will always do things their way and the fans will still buy it and go to the concerts.. Always has been like that.. and being a Rush fan you can be proud that they never sold out to mainstream culture and they made uncool, cool..
Happy 2015!
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Not a weak tune on the album. Right now I'm between the title track and The Anarchist
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

I like the Garden heard tonight live for the first time wow RUSH just gets better and better with age. Amazing!
Sound verbalized tones touch textured feel scent wafted aroma see visualize observe sing dance live
Wendy

Hope this Works - Click on image to view video.

Post by Wendy »

I like the Garden heard tonight live for the first time wow RUSH just gets better and better with age. Amazing! Apologies for huge pic above, hope the video is viewable. Awesome Edmonton show!!!!

Hi WHB thanks good to be back RUSH is on tour and I love this band!!! Maybe you can view the video here:

http://s206.beta.photobucket.com/user/l ... 0.mp4.html
Last edited by Wendy on Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sound verbalized tones touch textured feel scent wafted aroma see visualize observe sing dance live
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Something is wrong with my quick time player. I can't view it. :(

Nice to see you here again Wendy. :-D
This space for rent
Middle Kingdom

Post by Middle Kingdom »

The Anarchist is creeping up to my most played, but Halo Effect is still #1. Headlong Flight, and The Garden are still up there. Carnies has even improved. I just can't get into Seven Cities though......
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Middle Kingdom wrote:The Anarchist is creeping up to my most played, but Halo Effect is still #1. Headlong Flight, and The Garden are still up there. Carnies has even improved. I just can't get into Seven Cities though......
A get so excited whenever The Anarchist comes on!. Dang, I love that one. Really dig Headlong Flight and The Garden as well.

It feels so good to have a newer Rush album that I'm really excited about.
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?