Adult ADHD Quiz
You scored a total of 22
16 & up Adult ADHD/ADD

NO SHIT!!!! Already knew that. *bounces off walls*

Results of your
Anxiety Screening Quiz
You scored a total of 18
6 - 22 Mild to little anxiety

I wouldn't say mild, more like mod/severe...its just on and off.

Results of your
Autism / Asperger's Screening Quiz
You scored a total of 24
0-29 No autism

Close, but not close enough! LOL

Results of your
Bipolar Quiz
You scored a total of 44
36 - 50 Bipolar disorder - Moderate to severe symptoms

:smt082 wait that's not funny... :shock:

Results of your
Depression Quiz
You scored a total of 13
10 - 17 Possible mild depression

Nope, definitely not depressed...

Results of your Mania Quiz
You scored a total of 69
54 & up Severe mania.
It would be advisable and likely beneficial for you to seek further diagnosis from a trained mental health professional immediately.
Better happy than sad :roll:

Results of your
Eating Disorder Screening Quiz
You scored a total of 0
Eating disorder is unlikely

No shit.

Results of Your
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Screening Quiz
You scored a total of 0

That test was boring.

Results of your
Schizophrenia Screening Quiz
You scored a total of 8
0-9 No schizophrenia

Darn, cuz that would be cool! :-D
We're all mad here!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

33 on ADHD. (Borderline ADHD) I'm a 'tard! Yay.

9 on Anxiety. (Mild to little)

24 on Autism. (None)

28 on Bipolar (Bipolar disorder likely) oh...BALLHAIR!

15 on Depression (Mild Depression) **sighs**

18 on Mania (Borderline Mania) I'm going on 49... that's too young!
GAAAAH! ***runs about with arms flailing**

I didn't even take the eating disorder test....puhleeeze. :roll:

That's all I can stomach for now....Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go
to my happy place. :-D
Don't start none...won't be none.
Me

Post by Me »

Off the charts....Thoughts disrupted by manic clouds against a delirium of time, two times chimmed exactly among a cacophony of thunderclaps running shawdows acoss the sprials of the universe's dancing sea of ozone...now I got to tunnel to the center of earth for a snack.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

WHERE'S MY MORPHINE??? I NEED A SEDATIVE!!!!! :toothy7:
We're all mad here!
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

My thoughts run along with things such as lolly pops and dancing bears. But I think my momentum is flinging happy tunes and jolly jambalaya everywhere. I dance around defiant turds as though they have no smell...my socks are clean and my toes are in cozy company...Can I ged some more morphine to go please...intravenous infusion preferred. :-D
We're all mad here!
Me

Post by Me »

Redecorating your collective house, eh Xan? If it's not understood it's feared and the audience lables you insane, especially so perchance you stumble along a serendiptously assemblage of reason behind the universe, without a doctorate degree.....your nuts! All of our minds work differntly with varying degrees of understanding, there's those whom are programed by society... sometimes in ugly ways, while others see past the dust. Taking the high road we becomed molded by society skipping rope with it flying away connecting the dots, while others become stale from only what they learned and never get on the horse of life afraid of what people might think or... their brains stay in the fridge. Stay with the fire, your the future not the past. Morphine isn't the answer, narcotics suck... they'll put your mind in the freezer!
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Bad doctor, I demand a sedative!!! *thrashes in straitjacket*

I have to cover my ass from Big Brother's spanking hand and dance on strings that ring with kinetic dreams giving light to the endless nightmares of souls struggling to break free like cocooned butterflies.
We're all mad here!
Me

Post by Me »

Remixes on the journey into summers temple of dreams fighting mirror neurons intransparence of kenetic energy under the streets becoming a vortex folded unto itself on the edge of dreams frozen it time
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Results of your
Attention Deficit Disorder Quiz
You scored a total of 72
70 & up...likely Adult ADHD
It is highly likely that you are presently suffering from adult attention deficit disorder, according to your responses on this self-report questionnaire. You should not take this as a diagnosis of any sort, or a recommendation for treatment. However, it would be advisable and likely beneficial for you to seek further diagnosis from a trained mental health professional immediately.

Eh, was diagnosed with what ADHD used to be labled as when I was a kid and learnt coping skills.
---------

Anxiety...didn't have to take that, part of what we deal with in counseling.
---------

Results of your
Autism / Asperger's Screening Quiz
You scored a total of 12
You have answered this autism screening in such a way as to suggest that you are not likely currently suffering from an austism spectrum disorder, including Asperger's disorder.

Didn't think I had trouble with it.
----------

Results of your
Bipolar Quiz
You scored a total of 10
You appear to be experiencing some types of depressive symptoms which are often common amongst the general population and little or no bipolar symptoms. It is unclear as to whether you suffer these problems severely enough to need to seek further diagnosis and treatment of them. You should not take your responses to this self-report questionnaire as a diagnosis or recommendation for treatment of any sort. Consult with a trained mental health professional if you are experiencing depressive feelings and/or difficulties in your daily functioning that you are worried about.

Duh...with all that has gone on! Again, part of why I am in counseling.
----------

Results of your
Depression Quiz
You scored a total of 62
Based upon your responses to this depression quiz, you appear to be suffering from a severe depression. People who have answered similarly to you typically qualify for a diagnosis of major depression and have sought professional treatment for this disorder.
Hmmm...let's see it is Mother's Day, the first after Mom died, and her birthday is this coming Friday....
Again, I am working on the causes of this in counseling.
--------------

And at this point I got bored with testing. LOL
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

awwww (((((awip)))))

*falls to the ground realizing she is still in straitjacket and can't actually hug anyone*
We're all mad here!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

*slips ever deeper into deeeeeeeeeeeep deeeeeepression because she couldn't ged a hug from Xanny*

*decides to self-medicate with duct tape and tapes Xanny up cocoon-style*

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... 8) I feel better now.
T4EFAN

Post by T4EFAN »

Results of your
Attention Deficit Disorder Quiz

You scored a total of 73

It is highly likely that you are presently suffering from adult attention deficit disorder, according to your responses on this self-report questionnaire. You should not take this as a diagnosis of any sort, or a recommendation for treatment. However, it would be advisable and likely beneficial for you to seek further diagnosis from a trained mental health professional immediately.

MANIA
You scored a total of 28

You appear to suffer from mild to moderate mania from your responses to this self-report questionnaire. You should not take this as a diagnosis of any sort, or a recommendation for treatment. However, you may want to look into seeking further consultation with a trained mental health professional if you are experiencing any difficulties in daily functioning or if you'd like a more in-depth answer

DO I NEED THERAPY?
You scored a total of 39

From the information you provided, you appear to be someone who might benefit from psychotherapy from a mental health professional at this time. You appear from your responses to be grappling with a problem in your life that is causing you some concern. People in situations similar to yours often find that talking things over with a therapist can help them get back on track.

It would be advisable and likely beneficial for you to seek further diagnosis from an experienced, trained mental health professional soon to help you with the problem behaviors and feelings you're experiencing.

You can often obtain a referral for a qualified professional in your area from your family doctor or by consulting your employer's insurance plan. We do not make recommendations for specific mental healthcare professionals.
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

awip2062 wrote:
*decides to self-medicate with duct tape and tapes Xanny up cocoon-style*

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... 8) I feel better now.
Now I can't move at all!!!!

*Has panic attack*

*Gets injection*

*smiles...is sedated* :-D
We're all mad here!
Raiden

Post by Raiden »

Sedated? Heh, cool!
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Bummer it has worn off...*thinks about something to do to get more sedation* hmmmm....
We're all mad here!