Really STUPID News!

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Raiden

Post by Raiden »

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (May 16) - Authorities say a North Carolina teen who was thwarted as he tried to rob a store with a banana ate it before they could arrive.

Winston-Salem authorities say 17-year-old John Szwalla held the banana under his shirt when he entered the store Thursday, saying he had a gun and demanded money.

Owner Bobby Ray Mabe says he and a customer jumped Szwalla, holding him until deputies arrived. While they waited, Mabe says the teen ate the banana.

Mabe says deputies took pictures of the banana peel. Forsyth County Sheriff's office spokesman Maj. Brad Stanley says deputies joked about charging Szwalla with destroying evidence.

Szwalla faces a charge of attempted armed robbery. Jail officials say he doesn't have an attorney.
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Raiden

Post by Raiden »

I imagine he forgot about the sandwich.
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Teen Girl Falls In Open Manhole While Texting
She said the manhole she fell in to was left open and unattended with no warning signs or orange cones. She said two workers with the New York City Department of Environmental Protection failed to secure the area as they prepared to flush the sewer.

"It was just really gross and it was shocking and scary," she said. "Because of their careless mistake I got hurt."
Sounds like she doesn't want to admit to being like a character right out of a Laurel and Hardy movie or something.
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

:smt043
Devil Dick

Post by Devil Dick »

Be quite I am a sick puppy trying to make friends in cyber space knowing I got a rare tent in mu PJ's and tissues at the ready all the while I am creating a phallic photo album. Anyone want to join doesn't matter man or woman we all love...yummy! I am killing the monkeys of discontent and selling portable potatoe chip factorys. Ask me if your interested ok fine sorry but I got to take my noon times pills.
Catching pigs from outer space...
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

ElfDude wrote:
She said the manhole she fell in to was left open and unattended with no warning signs or orange cones. She said two workers with the New York City Department of Environmental Protection failed to secure the area as they prepared to flush the sewer.

"It was just really gross and it was shocking and scary," she said. "Because of their careless mistake I got hurt."
Sounds like she doesn't want to admit to being like a character right out of a Laurel and Hardy movie or something.
something similar here last year, girl bikes into side of stationary city bus, and dies.

or boy runs away from home as parents took away his xbox, after a few weeks found in the woods, had fallen out of a tree before or after death by cold. Seriously.
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Sir Myghin wrote:
ElfDude wrote:

something similar here last year, girl bikes into side of stationary city bus, and dies.

or boy runs away from home as parents took away his xbox, after a few weeks found in the woods, had fallen out of a tree before or after death by cold. Seriously.
Sounds like natural selection just doing its job. :-D
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

indeed #3 was girl with IPod on , hood up, no paying attention walks out in front of snow plow. also dies. To be fair I've almost bowled over a few who walk into me also.
T4EFAN

Post by T4EFAN »

Sir Myghin wrote:indeed #3 was girl with IPod on , hood up, no paying attention walks out in front of snow plow. also dies. To be fair I've almost bowled over a few who walk into me also.
I'd like to go walking with my MP3 player on me, but I just can't do that.
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

its probably for the better, worst is when they do it and chew gum, glazed over, walking into people/things, chewing like cows.
T4EFAN

Post by T4EFAN »

Sir Myghin wrote:its probably for the better, worst is when they do it and chew gum, glazed over, walking into people/things, chewing like cows.
I don't need help colliding into things.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Onward and Upward!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

^^^^^^^^^^

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I wonder if they pulled that one off! lol
Onward and Upward!