Indianapolis show rocked!

Here's your seat for the new tour. There may be, wait, there WILL be spoilers so if you don't want to know, don't go! So pull up a lawn chair and discuss...

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Tinkertoy Drummer

Indianapolis show rocked!

Post by Tinkertoy Drummer »

Never been to a final show of a tour. This one was really special. Sat on Alex's side right by the speakers lol Still hoping my hearing returns! Really only had about 5 rows between me and the stage.....a lot closer than I expected. Every show just keeps getting better. I continue to meet the nicest people too. I love that about Rush shows. You feel like you know everyone. I saw a lot of families too which I rarely see at the Ohio shows (it's usually all old timers like me lol). A dad with his 9 year old daughter sat next to me.....it was her 3rd Rush show! Good to see future fans starting early. And someone else who hadn't seen them live (or declared themself a fan) was ready to buy every album by intermission! Just shows how great these guys are live.

Ghost of a Chance and Mission were just beautiful. Absolutely loved hearing them live. The Barbie dolls were hilarious......I could swear Neil threw one at Alex during a song. There were so many antics its hard to remember them all. I did enjoy the air drummers that went on stage during Sawyer. Of course I wish I was one of em.....the chicken was the only one keeping time lol. There was a camera on our section too. Heard there was filming since it was the last show. Hope we made it on! My only regret is that I didn't make a sign asking Neil where his triangle was (a tip to the Colbert show).

Here's a pic of the shirt I wore (and my new plate) which got a lot of praise! Alex clearly noticed it. Pretty sure he got a kick out of it.

If ya see me around Columbus, be sure to honk lol. Already had a couple fans give a thumbs up (unless it was a really short middle finger LOL).

Still hopin Time Stand Still will make a return on the next tour. Rush on!
Brad
"Sunlight on chrome, the blur of the landscape, every nerve aware....."
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

dude, i was there in the lawn.. and your right the show rocked..
Happy 2015!
Middle Kingdom

Post by Middle Kingdom »

Glad you enjoyed it.
Sounds like another triumphant show.

Another Colts fa?
Augh, gonna be a long fall.