Possible new section?

Want to see something new here? Suggest it.

Moderator: by-tor

LisaBug2112

Possible new section?

Post by LisaBug2112 »

Any way we might get a gaming section? You know for us gamers, whether it be PC, or other platform.
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

that could be neat, I do PC and WII nowadays. I am sure there are more of us out there, but just a general games section would suffice quite nicely
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Do you mean more than just starting a topic on it?

Try PM'ing By-Tor direct on that LB. That way he's sure to see it.
This space for rent
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

I can set up the gaming section if you like. Just not tonight... Too tired and I don't want to screw it up! I'll do it over the weekend, if you all are still interested.
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Yes please do. I'm sure Lisabug and others would like it. And who knows.............I have even been known to play a game or two.

Thanks PVkiddo! :-D
This space for rent