Music News Thread

Music outside of Rush

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

ElfDude wrote:
Walkinghairball wrote:I would really like to catch them live once.

You guys in Washington have it great. Since their drummer lives there, they pretty much always include Seattle in any tour.
Hmmmm...*thinks*
Onward and Upward!
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

QUEENSR?CHE are Carvin thinline electric-acoustics endorsers!!! :-D

edit: See? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDmKSU0qTWs
Last edited by ElfDude on Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

And from Seattle, too! :-D
Onward and Upward!
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Big Blue Owl wrote:QUEENSR?CHE's 'Operation: Mindcrime': Second Part Of Retrospective Available

The second installment of Blistering.com's QUEENSR?CHE retrospective "I Remember Now: The 20th Anniversary of Operation: Mindcrime" is now posted and features an in-depth interview with bassist Eddie Jackson.

Compiled by noted QUEENSR?CHE historian Christa Titus, the series will feature interviews with members involved in the album's creation, plus perspectives from two other relevant sources. With topics ranging from guitarist Michael Wilton's initial displeasure with the album's mix and singer Geoff Tate's assessment of how TV helped sell "Mindcrime", to bassist Eddie Jackson's take on dealing with new-found success and drummer Scott Rockenfield's intimate details of the band's rehearsal space, "I Remember Now: The 20th Anniversary of Operation: Mindcrime" is one of the first complete and comprehensive looks at one of rock's most intriguing concept albums and the players involved in it.

Here is the lady who sings and performs "Mary" from Operation Mindcrime, Pamela Moore;

Um, uh, er....I need a moment.
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

^^^

E-E-E-E-xcellent. :headbang:
Don't start none...won't be none.