Tiles

Music outside of Rush

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Big Blue Owl

Tiles

Post by Big Blue Owl »

"Sacred & Mundane", the new video from Detroit-based progressive rock band TILES, can be viewed below..

Says the band: "Although 'Sacred & Mundane' features RUSH's Alex Lifeson on a host of guitars, he only makes a fleeting two-dimensional appearance in the video in the guise of his alter ego 'Victor' ...just for fun."

"Sacred & Mundane" comes off the group's new album, TILES, which came out last month via InsideOut Music.

TILES's official CD-release party for "Fly Paper" will be held on Sunday, March 9 at the Magic Bag in Detroit.

"Fly Paper" was produced by Terry Brown (RUSH, FATES WARNING, VOIVOD) and includes the following songs:

01. Hide In My Shadow
02. Sacred & Mundane (feat. Alex Lifeson)
03. Back & Forth (feat. Alannah Myles)
04. Landscrape
05. Markers
06. Dragons, Dreams & Daring Deeds (feat. Kim Mitchell)
07. Crowded Emptiness (feat. Hugh Syme)
08. Hide & Seek

Additional special guests include Sonya Mastick (percussion), Matthew Parmenter (keyboards/vocals) and Nate Mills (vocals).

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iFoIkuSl0i8
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Cool song....to bad the comment posters of You Tube don't have a clue. :roll:
This space for rent
CygnusX1

Re: Tiles

Post by CygnusX1 »

Big Blue Owl wrote:"Sacred & Mundane", the new video from Detroit-based progressive rock band TILES, can be viewed below..

Says the band: "Although 'Sacred & Mundane' features RUSH's Alex Lifeson on a host of guitars, he only makes a fleeting two-dimensional appearance in the video in the guise of his alter ego 'Victor' ...just for fun."

"Sacred & Mundane" comes off the group's new album, TILES, which came out last month via InsideOut Music.

TILES's official CD-release party for "Fly Paper" will be held on Sunday, March 9 at the Magic Bag in Detroit.

"Fly Paper" was produced by Terry Brown (RUSH, FATES WARNING, VOIVOD) and includes the following songs:

01. Hide In My Shadow
02. Sacred & Mundane (feat. Alex Lifeson)
03. Back & Forth (feat. Alannah Myles)
04. Landscrape
05. Markers
06. Dragons, Dreams & Daring Deeds (feat. Kim Mitchell)
07. Crowded Emptiness (feat. Hugh Syme)
08. Hide & Seek

Additional special guests include Sonya Mastick (percussion), Matthew Parmenter (keyboards/vocals) and Nate Mills (vocals).

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iFoIkuSl0i8
Damn you YT.

I'll google it. Thanks for the heads-up. Detroit can ROCK.
Don't start none...won't be none.