Anyone need GREAT seats for the Jacksonville show?

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

mockrockjp

Anyone need GREAT seats for the Jacksonville show?

Post by mockrockjp »

Anyone need GREAT seats for the Jacksonville show? I got my tickets and when I was talking to my wife at lunch she reminded me of our vacation, doh! Dead center Floor 2 row 2 seats and I listed these on ebey with an option or best offer, the item # is 230217968045. Too bad because I've never had these kind of tix, oh... I'm bummed right now, but someone else can enjoy them. Thanks
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

Yes they are really good seats and flights are cheap right now ... but are you willing to sell them for what you paid to another Rush fan or are you out to make money?
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

It must be hard to make money selling Rush tickets as they cost 100.00 a pop anyway. Geeez, how can the average person afford that much for 1 person for 1 show, let alone twice in a year? I am an old coot, but I remember paying 20.00 for the Farewell To Kings tour, and in my opinion they were at or near their peak then ("Progressively" speaking.)

Ok, I just checked the Ebay auction for these and what I said earlier about making money with Rush tickets is a load - no, a semitruckload of bullshit.

Buy It Now price: US $799.99

No payments for 90 days Apply
Ended: Jan-29-08 16:21:19 PST
Shipping costs:
US $10.99
Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service
Service to United States
Ships to: United States
Item location: Camby, Indiana, United States
Buyer: marple2112

Our friend MockRockjp lives in Indiana. He bought tix for Jacksonville, which leads me to believe he bought them for sale only, not to use and then couldn't as his post claims. He got 800.00 with 11.00 shipping for tix that cost him no more than 100.00 per.

Wow. And to think I sold 2 8th rows last year for 100 each with free shipping.

Now that they are sold I doubt we will hear from mockrockjp again. Or maybe just to spite my assumption he will return. Either way, this is capitalism at it's worst-best, and I stand corrected in my naivety.
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

*Shakes head in disbelief, and is not entertained*
This space for rent
Mr. Potatoe Head

I kind of figured that but held my assumption. There is money to be made but I wouldn't make it that way it's not right ... but that's just my opinion.
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

He is just south of Indy... about 2 hours from me. Hey mockrockjp! to come on a Rush board hacking tickets is bullshit bro! Why don't you just call yourself a scalper errrrrrrr. ticket broker and leave it at that dude. $800 for concert tickets. You should be ashamed of yourself. nice first post BTW.. :roll: awesome how you can make money off of Rush's hard work.. You and everybody like you can suck a fart out of my asshole..

:smt097
Happy 2015!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Not to "toot me own horn here" but last year when I won the two front row seats I already had bought a single about 32 rows back on the floor (bought at reg'lar Garden price).

I "sold" the single to someone for ten bucks who otherwise couldn't have gone ('Cause, Hey! Ten bucks is ten bucks! :P ) . Of course I didn't charge Xanny for anything (not that I would EVER) 'cause she went through so much to get to see them. :shock:

So basically the way I see it is I got to see Rush in the most primo seats anyone (especially a Ged-Luver) could ask for and have the experience of me life at a ten-dollar discount! I'd say I was WAY ahead in the deal. :-D

And people actually asked me if I'd sell them on E-bay! :x

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

nice Kares6, but you like all of us here are not scumbags. at least those of us who are regulars, not ticket hacking one posters. :twisted:
Happy 2015!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Soup4Rush wrote:nice Kares6, but you like all of us here are not scumbags. at least those of us who are regulars, not ticket hacking one posters. :twisted:
True dat, Soupy. :twisted:

Anyone on this board would have done the same. :)

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

dats right Kares6. The moral of the story is that Rush fans don't screw other Rush fans, especially when it comes to Rush. You know how Rush hates people downloading illegal music. I wonder how the boys feel about ticketbrokers? :-)
Happy 2015!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Kares4Rush wrote: I "sold" the single to someone for ten bucks who otherwise couldn't have gone ('Cause, Hey! Ten bucks is ten bucks! :P ) .
:-D

Rush on! Ten bucks IS ten bucks, eh? I love it! A great price!
Onward and Upward!
Mr. Potatoe Head

I wouldn't do it but we must give him the benefit of doubt not that I ever forgot a planned vacation doesn't really mean he didn't?
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

wow, thats pretty scummy hate fools who sell the good tickets to the rich to turn a profit as they prevent us from getting them in the first place