2012 You tell Me

Open discussion about the world we live in today. Topics in here can get heated, but please keep it civil.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Do you believe it?

yes
29%
no
57%
other
14%

Total votes: 7

Me

2012 You tell Me

Post by Me »

Is it true? The magnetic field has already begun to travel great distences across the pole something like 180 miles just last year so I ask why am I at work?

- 2012 Polar Reversal
- North Becomes South

- 2012: Year of the Dragon

Author: Patrick Geryl

Pole Shift & Pole Reversal in 2012
In 2012 the next polar reversal will take place on earth. This means that the North Pole will be changed into the South Pole. Scientifically this can only be explained by the fact that the earth will start rotating in the opposite direction, together with a huge disaster of unknown proportions.

In my books I reveal the immense cataclysm that is going to torment the earth in the near future. It is presently assumed by most people and the general scientific world at large, that the rotation of the Earth is stable, however, as expounded in my previous works on this subject, this is not the case. The gruesome reports of the previous catastrophes should, hopefully, be clear to all.

The historical exploration of cosmology in previous books is founded on the translation of hieroglyphs, cracking of codes, unveiling of the magnetic reversal of the sun, study of old maps, decoding of astronomical clues, geological research, and the discovery of the most exciting archaeological find in modern times.
Considering these I came to the following conclusions:

1. With clock-like regularity, sudden reversals and pole shifts are natural to the Earth. The result is worldwide destruction, and is supported by paleo-magnetic evidence and early manuscripts.
2. The reversal of the poles is attributed to the harmonic cycle of the magnetic fields of the sun.
3. Polar reversals can be calculated precisely on the basis of the sunspot cycle theory or the magnetic field theory, which the Maya and the Old Egyptians were privy to. These secrets are contained in the Labyrinth of Hawara, a huge complex consisting of three thousand rooms.

I explained abundantly clearly that life after a polar reversal is nothing but horror, pure unimaginable horror. All securities you presently have at hand, like - amongst others - food, transport, and medicines, will have disappeared in one big blow, dissolved into nothingness. As will our complete civilization. It cannot be more horrifying than this; worse than the worst nightmare. More destructive than a nuclear war in which the entire global arsenal of nuclear weapons has been deployed in one blow. Are you grasping the facts?

The earth will be subjected to total destruction. It will be many times worse than my description. Terrible hunger, cold and pain, and more will rule your daily life: without hope of a quick recovery, because all knowledge and resources will have been completely destroyed. That will be the reality of your daily life after the forthcoming polar reversal. And it is in this scenario you will have to try to survive.

The Riddle of the Magnetic Field Solved
At present scientists still do not know much about the mechanism that generates the magnetic field of the earth, which is more than frightening. Without doubt, our continued existence depends upon this. Thousands of years ago our ancestors knew that when this magnetic field tilts, a worldwide destruction takes place. The present geologists, astronomers and physicists know little about this. For that reason we are running towards our end, without a single acknowledgement from official sources.

So, what do our professors indeed know? Next to nothing. In short, the scenario is as follows: a solid central core rotates in the center of the earth. It is surrounded by a liquid iron-like layer, on top of which the earth's crust is continuously drifting. This whole structure therefore appears to be a huge rotating dynamo. In addition, the liquid layer rotates in the electrostatic field of the sun, recharging itself.

However, this is not at all efficient: more electrical potential is lost than gained. Just like a battery that is almost empty, it is difficult to recharge and it becomes exhausted more easily and quickly. This is the situation with the "battery" of the magnetic field of the earth. For this reason one sees the force of the magnetic field diminishing, almost 60% over the last two thousand years.

At this rate there will not be much left within a couple of decades! And then one can expect a reversal of the poles. But nobody knows in what way this will happen, nor what the consequences will be, in contrast to the Maya and the Old Egyptians who knew the terrible consequences only too well. Their science, their religion and way of life were completely based on them. They encoded their knowledge in Holy Numbers and in their architecture.

I needed days, weeks, months and years to follow their carefully applied clues and decode them. After an exasperatingly long search, I found out that these codes were connected with the catastrophic events on earth that were caused by pole shifts. Some of the codes were terribly complicated, although not incomprehensible. Once you have figured out the cipher, you are able to decipher the different levels of their scientific language. Then you can literally peel away layer after layer until you reach the ultimate result: the naked scientific figures regarding the background of these catastrophes.

Unknown Sunspot Cycle Theory Gives the Answer
The answers to these questions are alarming and devastating. All my deciphering points to a complex and ingenious science. Let me explain. When you, as a scientist, stumble upon results that the present astronomers do not know, you have, without doubt, stumbled upon something terribly important. Everybody will have to admit it, and that is exactly what I have done: I discovered an echo of a long-lost technological terminology; a majestic building with immensely sophisticated keys. Many numbers were based on the sunspot cycle, which they had discovered. A theory that is irrefutably correct and not known by our physicists! It cannot be more alarming!

This theory, in turn, correlates with the periodical polar reversals of the earth. I succeeded in cracking the whole puzzle and a large-scale structure appeared. Its development was such that the mathematical matrix ends on the day of the next polar reversal!

Just like the way we count down to the launching of a rocket, they counted down to the End of Times. On the last day of the calendar the magnetic north of the earth will change into the south. They knew this would not only mean the end of their civilization, but also of the whole civilized world!

Solar Lightning Causes the Polar Reversal
From legends and the sunspot cycle theory of the Maya, we can reconstruct the cause of a polar reversal. It has long been known that when a beam of lightning strikes a magnet, a reversal of the magnetic poles takes place. Let's apply this principle on a broader scale.

Our earth is a huge magnet, with its own North and South Poles. A short-circuit with another external "beam of lightning,? or magnet, can end in a catastrophic polar reversal. This means that the magnetic North Pole changes place with the magnetic South Pole. But what sort of external beam can cause this? What force is powerful enough to stop the rotation of the earth and revert it?

Only one object can cause this: our sun. You know from my book, The OrionProphecy that the magnetic field of the sun undergoes a drastic change every 11,500 to 12,000 years. Once a crucial point has been reached, it reverses instantaneously. Chaotic outbursts accompany this phenomenon and an immense cloud of plasma is catapulted into space. Then a shock wave of particles reaches our planet and the polar reversal of our earth commences.

With unknown power this solar lightning strikes our planet and causes a gigantic short circuit. That is the catastrophic truth behind a polar reversal of the earth. But how can we scientifically describe this fact? What is the precise physical cause that produces this polar reversal?

Solar Storms Cause the Pole Shift
In the book Earth under Fire I came upon the correct theory. More precisely, in the chapter entitled "Solar Storms and Geomagnetic Flips." The astronomer Paul La Violette writes ?Field flips have been accomplished experimentally, by shooting large quantities of loaded particles on a strong bipolar magnet. These particles are then caught in the magnetic fields and cause a "ring-stream" in them. At a certain moment this stream speeds up to such an extent that the field of the magnet reverses completely.?

In an equivalent scenario the field of the earth can reverse in just the same way. Astronomers know that the particles of a solar storm can compress the earth's magnetic field and temporarily speed up the power of the earth's field.

When the solar particles reach our planet, the electromagnetically-loaded particles will move in a spiral along the magnetic lines: from the magnetic north pole to the magnetic south pole and back. While passing this north-south axis, they will move into the direction of the equator. When they arrive there, they will join into a super powerful "ring current."

This "ring current" generates an intense magnetic field that is opposite to the earth's magnetic field. In order to overpower the earth's magnetic field you need a solar flame a hundred times more forceful than the biggest one we have ever seen. At the reversal of the magnetic field of the sun this degree will certainly be reached.

From here on, my point of view deviates from that expressed by Paul La Violette. Not only will the poles reverse, but also the earth will begin to rotate in the opposite direction! This can only occur when the "ring current" pushes the inner core of the earth in the opposite direction.

Everybody knows that when you change the poles of an electric motor, it will start turning the other way. The same holds for the interior of the earth. When an external short circuit takes place, the core cannot do otherwise but start turning in the opposite direction!

Destruction & Renewed Life
This catastrophe will not only result in the massive destruction of life on earth, but also its continued existence, however incomprehensible this may sound. Let me explain this.
The magnetic field of the earth is not an accident of natural science. Its primary task is to protect us against cosmic and solar radiation. Without this field, life is practically impossible and in a short time, life on our planet would be extinguished. An all-burning, deadly radioactive radiation would torment the earth's surface.

So here we are talking about an incompatible duality: despite the fact that a huge amount of people, animals and plants will die, life will continue to exist, because the exhausted battery of the earth will be reloaded by the enormous solar storm. During thousands of years the magnetic field of the earth can therefore remain stable, protecting the flora and fauna against the damaging radiation. While doing this job, the inner battery of the earth will run out again and another cycle of destruction followed by creation and mutation will start anew.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more of Patrick Geryl's ideas, see this book:

The Orion Prophecy: Will the World Be Destroyed in 2012 by Patirck Geryl & Gino Ratinckx

Discuss Survive 2012 at our forum
Give the author your thoughts, and discuss any 2012 ideas with others, at Forum 2012

Comments from Visitors

Anon:
Why 21st December 2012, before this the same was said for 5th may 2000, and even the 2000 Mellenium Bug came and went without a hitch. Look 2012 will be a non event and this website will show that the date will change when nothing happens. It's the Bibble Code that says 2012 isn't it? A comet that will be missed by the NEAT(Near Earth Asteroid Team), you should think, but I know try 2018 or even a more positive should be 2029. I believe in science more that religion. Look at the Ice cores and you will see that this world has had 8,300 years of pretty warm stable climate that is increasing very rapidily just recently. Go back even further with ice cores and you will see that the Earths Climate can crash or jump up very rapidly at randomn with no Modern Industrialisation. You can through your 2012 prediction out the window unless you are sure that it is one of the 40% that the NEAT team have missed. Your pole shift is only a matter of the right place and right time and if it happens on you predicted date, then bingo, go and buy a lottery ticket because you won a $1,000,000 mate!
(21.12.2005, 07:54)

almost fully awake:
A cataclysmic cycle of destruction explains so much. It explains how an advanced species (like the aliens) would even let us subdue the earth, knowing our destructive nature. It explains the billions spent on chemtrails. It explains why our government would run up a huge deficit that we could not possibly pay off, fake arms races, black ops bases all deep underground. Pyramid structures with wierd air (water?) passages built on the center of all landmasses. The mormons. The NWO isn't trying to kill 5 billion, thats how many are going to die. Wake up people. We are all mind controlled! How else do you explain 300 million people not seeing 3 controlled demolitions a day after 2 trillion $$ comes up missing from the pentagon. You wonder how people can keep a secret? How about to make sure that the human race survives. After you build your civilization underground to weather this thing, how would you go about coming back up? The signs are all around you, take a look at earthquakes and how they are not being reported. However, I must add the sure sign that you have been abducted by aliens is if you get angry when people try to talk to you about this stuff, so if your reaction is to get mad then you probably have the mark of the beast already and they like you because you have a weak mind.
(21.12.2005, 21:18)

chris:
Chris. - All sites such as these are meaningless. Everybodys just subconsously pokeing their finger around to see what IT is. Just ask an infant it knows what IT is, you cant know what it is, not by recorded history, not by science, not by belief or religon. You can only think about what your brain has the ablity to. Which meens you have limitations. - - What if we knew, what than; pilage, rape, plunder. At what ends will we stop all this armagedon stuff and just live with the peace of mind that you'll be here tommorrow. Weather has not changed on average FACT. And yes where due for a polar shift of both the Earth and the Sun some time around 2010-2012, along with that our solar system will be in the galatic center(tree of life[a bible and myan phrase]) around the same time. Were overdue for an iceage. And I say why worry about something you cant do anything about. - - As our solar system rotats around the galaxy it also moves up and down, when in the middle of the up and down gravity is stronger. And time is sped up, but it is relitive so no human or machine made by' can detect this time change. We are currently in a fast time period, so global things happen more often. And to think the galaxy next door, the things that are happening here are completely eralavent. Its just human thought, the most powerful thing known, it cant be explained. - Let us spend time with your own exsitance in the present befor we worry about anything else - - This is very brief sorry
(22.12.2005, 01:22)

Anon:
Whoever wrote this site is taking 2012 out of context. You don't KNOW what is going to happen exactly, so put out a realistic writing on your topic at hand, don't say "your all doomed and your gunna die." Your site and sites like these are freaking my friends out, and I'm sure a lot of other people who are easily persuaded. In actuality 2012 is going to be a good thing in the long run. We're leaving the Kali Yuga the 432,00 year period of ignorence and overall dispare. Yeah, it might end in something totally fucking crazy, but leaving it we will be entering a 1,728,000 year period of peace and enlightenment (Satya Yuga). And, about the poles, they are most likely going to shift, or something to that nature, but if they do it will be nothing like the end of life as we not it, maybe it will spawn something good. Either way you shouldn't spit this propaganda at people, whatever happens on 2012 is going to start the transition into a positive direction. I hope...if not, well then we're fucked.
(24.12.2005, 00:45)

outerspace:
I had an strange dream many years ago(1997 or 1998). - I was at north pole near sea on a rocky area.Suddenly two stranger appeared on front of me standing on rocks with me. Their bodies were like human-being but they were naked but I noticed that they have been seemed like fish in green color; and their foot were like frog's foot. One of them dived into the sea and disappeared in a hole roughly 30 meters in depth. Second one said to me that " dive into the hole". I said that I smoke!(cigarettes) I don't have enough lung capacity to dive in to 30 meters in depth but he said that I will success. I asked him what was the hole. He said that it is hole that way of Prohphet Moses to the Heaven. I dived in to sea and passed through hole and came to heaven.......
(26.12.2005, 14:27)

Anon:
Forget the religion, look at science fact, look at the Ice Cores? Where is the evedance, websearch on "Warnings from the Ice", which is a documentary I recomend, then "Stories from the Ice" Tab, the "Timeline" Tab and then "12000 Year BP", you see the mini-ice age for 1300 years, the rise in temperature was sudden, just as Atalanis sank under off the Bermuda area. I think Global Warming, or Global change is more a reason for this website than the bibble code. The temperature can go either way, up or crash to an ice age. An ice age gives lower ocean levels and an ice free Antartica gives Ocean Rise that can happen quite quickly. 2012 is to close, more like 50 to 100 years, unless the Asteroid approach in 2029, gives us some real big tides that can make the Earth really wobble on it's axis more than the Asian Tsunami did because, there was a small wobble then on the axis. I sure the US govenment would want to destroy and asteroid with nukes if it was going to wipe us out, but there is no way to protect the World from sudden Global Temperare Change, other than RUN FOR HIGHER GROUND if there is enough warning just as with Earthquakes! Your website is very ineresting from a Scientific Perspective if you are a radical atom like me.
(27.12.2005, 03:41)

donna:
What about the suns pole reversal having taken place in feb 2001? Now the scientist are saying expect another in 2012? Why do they differ? Is it something to do with the lining up of the cosmos in 2012?
(28.12.2005, 23:34)

michele:
i read from abovetopsecret.com a posting stating that a stargate will open a few months before the "end of time". does anyone know anything about this stargate.is there any info on the stargate or is this wishful thinking.
(30.12.2005, 12:53)

Ralph Cinnamo:
I was dropped off here about 72 years ago, and my space vehicle has not returned to pick me up. I have been subjected to cruel and unusual punishment! However, the Mayans are correct!!
(30.12.2005, 22:41)

anonomos:
the poles shall shift due to a comet hitting earth,as predicted by nostradamus
(30.12.2005, 22:46)

AwAkEn ThE ShEEpLe:
Flower Of Life. CoulD iT ALL ReALLY Be thE TuNNEL OuT Of HeRe ThaT MoSt Of Us ArE TRyInG To CaTCh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(31.12.2005, 00:33)

Anon:
Saying that a comet could hit the Earth, well yes true, it has happened before and could happen again. Could it cause Pole Shift, it would have to be a big hit? The odds the power of the Sheomaker-Levi Comet that hit Jupiter, a few years ago, had the 21 pieces hit Earth, well our planet would ring for a week, and then there would be a major disruption to life on our Earth. I believe saying because Nostradamus predicted it, well a lot of people know that Comets hit the Earth, not only Nostradamus. The Sheomaker-Levi Comet was tracked to the point where it hit Jupiter. The Polar Reversal one with the date for this Website would have to be one in the 40%, that was missed as an Unknown if it were true. The other 60% of Comets and Asteroids are tracked and known, and you can use the web to find the answers as I am one of those that does know about them. True Magnetic Pole Shift happens over a few thousand years, not all of a sudden. Nostradamus existed 500 years ago. Todays science does exist for today people. Todays science is one of Ice Cores from Antartica and Greenland and Mud Cores frome our Oceans. These cores do show a shocking past with Climatic Crash and Sudden Climatic Uplift. Humanity is on this planet for the ride, stop worrying and think of what you would do if you could survive the future if you could prevent such a thing happening to you. It is an interesting story for a book though, not to mention the latest Hollywood movies in simmilar topics.
(01.01.2006, 08:27)

Anon:
Yes seen both documentries, Bible Code and Bible Code 2 on the History Channel. In the Bibble Code 2 in one part it mentions "Comet 2012 is comming to Earth" or something simillar, but then in another part it says "Comet 2012, they will inalate it, smash it to pieces". It is really up to the NEAT team to find it, and then up to the US or Russian President to order a Millitary Mission with a Nuclear test to save humanity. This is provided it is in the 60% bracket that can be tracked. The 40% ones are the ones that are missed with todays meathods so far. I am with Edward Teller, when he was earlier on in the NEAT Team, part B of the Bible Code 2, if such a comet can be tracked and not missed by them, inalate it with a Nuclear Test and a Military Mission.
(02.01.2006, 07:31)

Captain AJ:
Before you write this off read Patrick Geryl's new masterpiece: The World Cataclysm in 2012. Anyone wanna help me build an indestructable submarine?????
(02.01.2006, 16:07)

Jeanne:
A "Storm" is coming! Revelation is full of end-time-events. Stars will fall from the sky and there will be famine en great earthquakes! Two "stars" WILL hit the earth! one on land - rivers - and one in the ocean! The sea will raw and every man's face will be pale. Except for World War 3, many people will die because of natural disasters. Why? Doesn't it make sense that something out of the ordinary has to happen to cause mountains to shift and even dissapear??? I'm no Scientist Mr. Geryl, but I think you've got something here. Keep up the good work.
(03.01.2006, 03:06)

Tom:
From my geology classes in college, I seem to remember polarity shifts recorded in ocean rock strata to be approximately 200,000 years apart, with the last shift occurring nearly 200,000 years ago, which would mean we are due for a shift within the next few millennia or so. This fact seems to blow a hole in your 12,000 year cycle of shifting poles or has new geologic evidence been produced, that changes the polarization cycle from 200,000 to 12,000 years, since my taking historical geology in the mid 70's. - - I've always been fascinated by the pole shifts and have often wondered about the mechanics, that cause them to occur at regular intervals and what their impact on the earth might be other than their tell-tale polarity signs left in the earth?s crust. Even though I find your working theory implausible as it relates to the timetable of polarity shifts, I find the suppositions as to the cause of the shifts interesting. - - So, is 200,000 or 12,000?
(03.01.2006, 03:38)

Anon:
No, the last proper Geologicaly recorded Pole Sift was more like 750,000 years ago, and radio carbon dating, which means we are overdue for the next one. From Ice Cores which you can look at the Temperature Levels 12,000 years ago which can be viewed on the Internet, known as "Younger Dryas" Period, there was a Mini Ice Age with a global temperature drop of about 27 degrees centigrade which lasted about 1,300 years. The Magnetic Pole moves about quite a bit, who knows where North was then and how much lower the Ocean Levels were?
(03.01.2006, 08:16)

Janet Herscu:
When Jesus returns after the horrific 7-yr tribulation (probable time spen of Jan. 27, '06 to Dec. 21, '12 - 2520 total days as Scripture records), the earth will straighten - back to a 360-day year as at Creation. It is now on a 23+-degree tilt. That's why the earth enters each of the zodiac signs on the 22-23rd of each month. Isaiah 13:13 speaks of the earth moving from its place in the sky. The water canopy will again form (no wind and extreme heat at the end of the 7-yr trib. causing mega-evaporation). The earth will again become the tropical rain forest that it was before the Flood (proven by such vegetation discovered under the Siberian ice sheets). The Rapture is the next event to occur (better be ready!!! - with Jesus in your heart - or else!!). All Hell is going to break loose down here on that day - very soon indeed - between now and Jan. 27, no doubt). Jesus is our Blessed Hope OR this kind of 'Pole Shift' news would scare us silly; but God is in control of it all and it is all fitting into His perfect prophetic time frame.
(06.01.2006, 14:58)

Howard Scott Pearlman:
NASA may have to collide an Asteroid With the Maya Comet in 2012 - - - - In 2012 the Maya predict that a killer planet sized Comet will - bring about the end of this world. The Earth may not have enough - Atomic bombs to deflect this Mayan planet killer, but there is a - possibility of pushing an asteroid into the comet and saving the Earth. - - A combination shot of deviating an asteroid off of it's orbit - and into the path of the Killer Mayan Comet. NASA should start - preparing asteroid comet collision senarios NOW. - - HOWARD SCOTT PEARLMAN - - January 10, 2006 - - howardpearlman2005@hotmail.com
(11.01.2006, 11:30)

Stoners Rule:
Please send me some of what is is you are smoking, it is obviously better than what I can get from my alien friends, the mexicans.....
(21.01.2006, 00:16)

20 of 242 comments (part 1) [ ? ] [ * ]

The comments section is now closed, but you can still email me, or even better, visit Forum 2012

Script by Alex

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright ?Robert Bast 2006
All rights reserved

http://www.survive2012.com

Dec 21.....2112 :shock:
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
zepboy

Post by zepboy »

Pile o flippin hogwash. It would be interesting what both Newton and Galileo would have to say about this. Hmmmmm.

Personally, I think it ranks there with alien abductions and Bigfoot.
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

But......Won't GLOBAL WARMING take us out first?

Sheesh, since THIS thread appeared I can't make up my mind of what I fear the most!

.... but then I remembered Sigette. LOL

to HELL with global warming and reverse rotation of the Earth!

Hey....where's the coffee?
Don't start none...won't be none.
Me

Post by Me »

CygnusX1 wrote:But......Won't GLOBAL WARMING take us out first?

Sheesh, since THIS thread appeared I can't make up my mind of what I fear the most!
.... but then I remembered Sigette.
LOL She got a willow stick for you?

to HELL with global warming and reverse rotation of the Earth!

Hey....where's the coffee?
I myself don't know what's going to happen but find this kind of stuff interesting and the fact that the usace is gearing up for something big in 2012 at any rate I am going to live my life the best I can. I was wondering with all the hype about global warming and all the other things we are bombarded with does anyone think that some people would just up and quit their jobs and sell everything? I know I wouldn't do that unless I knew for sure then if we did so would everyone else and then it would be just a mad mad world :shock: And thanks for reading it it was kind of a long read.
Last edited by Me on Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Me wrote:She got a willow stick for you?
nope, but I have a whitesnake SHE fears. LOL
Me

Post by Me »

CygnusX1 wrote:
Does it spit?
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Me wrote:
CygnusX1 wrote:
Does it spit?
Like a CAMEL. LMAO
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Neat. Another religion to mix in with all the others.
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Me wrote:I was wondering with all the hype about global warming and all the other things we are bombarded with does anyone think that some people would just up and quit their jobs and sell everything?
There have been people who have quit their jobs and sold everything because they thought the world was going to end, Jesus was returning, or aliens were going to bring spaceships to pick us up.
Onward and Upward!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

So they have not yet assumed control?
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

*looks for the Red Star*
Onward and Upward!
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

awip2062 wrote:*looks for the Red Star*
I was wondering if you were gonna show up today.
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

ElfDude wrote:
awip2062 wrote:*looks for the Red Star*
I was wondering if you were gonna show up today.

Yeah, what took you, and where are you now.
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I was out getting the motorhome and learning how to use all the systems in it. :(

*was bad biz she was not here*
Onward and Upward!
Walkinghairball

Is forgiven. :-D
This space for rent