Aqua Teen Hunger Force

All about Neil

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Me

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Post by Me »

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Movie, featuring the voice talents of Neil Peart, will hit theaters March 23rd. Check out the trailer here. Thanks to Rushisaband for the update! - Jan. 30, 2007

"...we got Neil Peart to be in it. The drummer from Rush. No, we didn?t get Geddy Lee. We didn?t need him for this. We?re waiting for the sequel for Geddy Lee" - Matt Maeillaro; "We?re done with Geddy Lee. Geddy Lee missed his opportunity. Now we?ll put everyone in the movie, but Geddy Lee." - Dave Willis (ATHF co-creators), WizardUniverse.com, Nov. 2005.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Prolly will wait until it is out on DVD, but I do want to see it.

*lubs MeatWad*
Onward and Upward!
Me

Post by Me »

When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Thanks! :-D
Onward and Upward!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

I didn't hear Neil at all. :(
This space for rent
Me

Post by Me »

It worked for me at the time, flaming chickens and all.
Rather nice voice over.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

I heard all of it, where was Neil's voice........the announcer voice................it didn't sound like him to me.

Was that Neil's voice????
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

He's in the movie, but I think not in the trailer.
Onward and Upward!
ThePriestOfSyrinx

Post by ThePriestOfSyrinx »

Because I'm a gigantic fan of Aqua Teen Hunger Force, I saw the movie twice on opening night. Neil has a pretty sweet cameo in the movie. He lives in a watermelon, and plays kick ass drum solos to bring people back to life.

It's pretty sweet how Neil doesn't move from his drum set, when he walks he hits the pedals for his bass drums.

He does lend his voice talents for maybe three lines I think. Also Bruce Campbell has a cameo in the movie, and he rules. Sadly he doesn't have a chainsaw arm or a boom stick.
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Here is the main clip with Neil. He has to bring a giant, murdered meatball back to life with a drum solo. And yep, that's his voice :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt-Kr7X4q0k
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Meatwad!

:love7:
Last edited by awip2062 on Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Onward and Upward!
funky cm

Post by funky cm »

thanks for the link!
Priest of 2112

Post by Priest of 2112 »

Ahahahahaha! That was great! Man its always good to see stuff like that. Im a big aqua teen hunger force fan and it was good to see neil peart doing his thing in the movie.

P.S I wouldnt be suprised if his drum solos could actually bring people back to life..........although it would sure be hard as hell to lug a dead body to a show or get it into the freaking stadium.
"You don't get something for nothing, you can't have freedom for free."