All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

CygnusX1 wrote:
Kares4Rush wrote:
CygnusX1 wrote:
Kares4Rush wrote:YYZ and 2112 stickers on my car. :-D
SWEET! is it part of the 4-sticker set from Rush.com? :shock: :?
No, Sigs. They were/are part of a fundraiser by a Rush fan to help with a Rush-approved charity to feed poor people. :)
hmmmm.....I'd have liked a little bit of that action. :-D
I'll look up his info and see if he still makes them. They're really cool!!! :-D

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Kares4Rush wrote:
CygnusX1 wrote:
Kares4Rush wrote:
CygnusX1 wrote:
No, Sigs. They were/are part of a fundraiser by a Rush fan to help with a Rush-approved charity to feed poor people. :)
I'll look up his info and see if he still makes them. They're really cool!!! :-D
Sweetness. Yeah, that's a good charity gimmick....Good for him. Hopefully, he helped feed LOTS of peeps. :headbang:
Don't start none...won't be none.
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

CygnusX1 wrote:
Kares4Rush wrote:
CygnusX1 wrote:
Kares4Rush wrote:
CygnusX1 wrote:
Sweetness. Yeah, that's a good charity gimmick....Good for him. Hopefully, he helped feed LOTS of peeps. :headbang:
Yes. He did really well a couple years ago. I lost touch with him but I still have the info.

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Cool Beans....hit me with that info one day....oh look at the time....gotta go....PEEEEEACE!!!
Don't start none...won't be none.
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

I ged alot of comments on Rush shirts but then I wear a diff one every day :shock: ...ok maybe not every day, I have an equal amount of tie-dye LOL. Most every time I wear a Rush shirt in public I ged a comment or at least someone looks at the shirt obviously likes Rush and smiles but doesn't say anything or approach me. Sometimes I ged comments on my Geddy Lee shirt, usually by fellow bass players :-D and then for some reason we ged talking about other bassists usually Chris Squire comes up during the conversation...its like if they know of Ged they know of Chris too.
We're all mad here!
Priest of 2112

Post by Priest of 2112 »

Well as far as up here in Ohio, there really isnt a whole lot of rush fans here. There are some people that know them quite well, but im probably the biggest rush fan in the whole state. The great thing though, is i feel like i know about a secret gem of a band that no one else has the privilage of hearing. :-)
"You don't get something for nothing, you can't have freedom for free."
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I know of other major Rush fans there in Ohio, Priest. They may not appear to be everywhere, but you are not alone!
Onward and Upward!
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

My red Vapor Trails shirt is fading. Terrible since red is my favorite colour. :) I have been looking at the new shirts in the backstage site.
I love my Welshman.