Big Al arrested in Naples on the New Year.

All about Alex

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Big Al arrested in Naples on the New Year.

Post by *Lifesonite »

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

They are human.

Why do any of us drink to excess? Lots of theories abound.

Still, I feel for ALex and his family.
Onward and Upward!
Mermaid of the Lunar Sea

Post by Mermaid of the Lunar Sea »

"Rush has scheduled a global 30th anniversary tour in 2004, and Justin said he did not know whether this arrest might affect those plans."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zivo
Location: "A place not too far from here, as a matter of fact

Big Al in the Big House

Post by Zivo »

Funny, if any of the security or police had known who he or his son were, they would have gladly let Justin sing. Scenario: As the Hotel owner wrings his grubby little hands, his eyes shift left-to-right, a large green dollar sign dancing in his thought-bubble, a sardonic smile on his face. "This is what we need", he says. "The thousands he's spending on entertaining his party and the publicity of an international rock star's unknown son singing a happy song to my other patrons can only be positive. Let's get them a round of drinks on the house, and call the media." But no. They probably thought it was someone like you or me. Just another person having harmless fun on New Year's Eve. "Let's smash their faces in (especially the soft-spoken one with the big smile) and don't spare the Tazer!", is what we get instead. Of course, it's obvious that I've gone from sad to pissed. I've been a devoted Rush fanatic since 1975. I was 15 then, and was already defending them from almost everyone around me. Strange how constantly changing things stay the same, eh? :x
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Welcome, Zivo!
Onward and Upward!