Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

*wipes nose on sleeve*

I guess.
Onward and Upward!
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

...and to end the weeks vacation a downloaded high quality dvd-audio rip from the new Blackfield live DVD...dontcha just love it? :-)

Still havent seen the live dvd yet but the audio is incredible.
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

We got our dvd!!! :-D It brought back all the wonderful memories of that night, that show. And RFF's friend has a featured appearance!!! Full screen head shot! :cool:
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

PV wrote:We got our dvd!!! :-D It brought back all the wonderful memories of that night, that show. And RFF's friend has a featured appearance!!! Full screen head shot! :cool:
I was downloading a 4.5gb dvd for over two weeks but the site (Demonoid) was closed down...my download is stil at 86% :( . I managed to find a 700mb xvid of the show on the same day that I bought it, typical.
Excellent gig/dvd, wish I'd been there PV. I did think of you and RFF when I wached it, honest! :-)

ps: the star of the show for me was Tomer Z, awesome drummer with awesome groove.