Favorite Sports Entertainers.....Pro Wrasslin!!!

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Whaddya MEAN you get WCW on Fridays? When did WCW reform? huh? what?

We get RAW on Monday, SMACKDOWN! on Friday, amd TNA late on Saturday night...
Don't start none...won't be none.
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

CygnusX1 wrote:Whaddya MEAN you get WCW on Fridays? When did WCW reform? huh? what?

We get RAW on Monday, SMACKDOWN! on Friday, amd TNA late on Saturday night...
Smackdown (aka WCW) look at it! Look at the colors! Look at how its set up! It screams WCW!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

agree about the graphics and such, but that's about as far as any similarity goes with me....it's all WWE man...hell, the only ones left on the WCW roster is hmmmm.... lemme think....Rey Mysterio, Booker T, Chris Benoit and Steven Richards? refresh my memory here...I know I'm leaving people out...I swear, I think there's more ECW superstars there than WCW...
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

CygnusX1 wrote:agree about the graphics and such, but that's about as far as any similarity goes with me....it's all WWE man...hell, the only ones left on the WCW roster is hmmmm.... lemme think....Rey Mysterio, Booker T, Chris Benoit and Steven Richards? refresh my memory here...I know I'm leaving people out...I swear, I think there's more ECW superstars there than WCW...
One of my favorite wrestlers Dean Malenko works behind the scenes now...he was WCW.

Uh, you're right...

I stand corrected.
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

yeah, there's lotsa geezers working behind the scenes now...Terry taylor (The Red Rooster hahaha) remember him? Malenko (the "Man-of-a-Thousand-Holds") I liked him too....My fave WCW superstar was a tie: Kevin Nash/Scott Hall...."Are you here to see NWO, or are you here to see....... dubya-cee-dubya? CHALK ANOTHER ONE UP FOR THE GOOD GUYS" that RULED :headbang:

I was surprised Fit Finlay came back...HE was a scout, and trainer for the women...
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

THIS JUST IN!

They're gonna do ECW: ONE NIGHT STAND again this year folks!

They're returning to Manhattan Center's Hammerstein Ballroom on Sunday, June 11, 2006.

Tickets go on sale April 15 at 10AM!

I watched the PPV last year and it was OFF THE HOOK!! Especially when WWE superstars showed up in the upper deck seats swilling beer and smacking Joel Goertner around...that was MONEY...

VKM: HIRE JOEL GOERTNER NOW!!! You already have Joey (OH-MY-GAWD!) Styles, why not complete the ECW announcer table on WWE!

Remember: JOEL GOERTNER = RATINGS!!!

Hire Bill Alphonso too! (RVD's annoying, whistle-blowing Manager in ECW, and the "Trainer of Champions")
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

WWE Backlash Results:

--Carlito def. Chris Masters

--Umaga def. Ric Flair (Did I mention Ric Flair should NOT be wrestling anymore? uhhhuhhhuhuhh and who-the-hell is Umaga?)

--"Squish" (Trish Stratus) def. Mickie James for Women's Championship

--Money-In-The-Bank/I.C Championship: RVD def. Shelton Benjamin (and RIGHTLY SO....Benjamin's such a jobber)

--Kane vs. Big Show: No Contest (Lots of shmoz going on there...chair shots and offbeat shenanigans and such.....it was a work all the way...PR for Kane's movie coming out...sheesh)

--VKM/Shane def. HBK and GOD (this whole angle is hilarious..)

--John Cena def. HHH and Edge for WWE Championship (WHY JOHN WHY? We all know HHH shoulda got the strap...You're angle is tired and you're getting NO crowd pop anymore, but alas...that is this humble writer's opinion)
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

did you see RAW last night?

I thought the best part was when Joey Styles (former ECW announcer) argued with Jerry Lawler at the broadcast table....

Styles got pissed over the whole WWE scene, and explained how, in ECW, the Chairman didn't make out with the divas, there were NO male cheerleaders (ie: The Spirit Squad), and they didn't disrespect GOD....Anyway, after Lawler pushed him to the floor by his face, Styles made his way up the ramp, came back out, made his rant (I just told you about), and abruptly quit....The crowd-a bunch of clandestine ECW holdouts if there ever were some), immediately responded to Lawler with the famous chants of E-C-W/E-C-W/E-C-W...

HMMMMM......I smell a ECW work just in time for the ECW PPV!!!

this could be very entertaining!
funky cm

Post by funky cm »

I think the plan is to re-introduce ECW as it's own separate show to replace Heat or Velocity . A few ex-ECW'ers have already been signed (incl. Sabu) - possible some of the lesser used WWE performers may make appearances.

Styles will be the olay-by-play guy - his interview last week opens the door for the return of JR to Raw
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

JR made his comeback last night, so you called that one CM :headbang:

I see some WWE/ECW heat, as Edge and Cactus Jack(WHAT THE...?) pummeled Tommy Dreamer during a three-way-dance last night...Typical 'Tomato-Can' performance by Tommy though...mad props for Dreamer "taking a blade"(bleeding) for the "team"....AGAIN hahaha

WHY CATCUS....WHY? :headbang:
funky cm

Post by funky cm »

Snitsky regarding Kane: "I once killed His unborn fetus, but we're over that"

this line will either disgust you or MAKE YOU LAUGH YOUR GUTS OUT
funky cm

Post by funky cm »

TESTING EMOTICONS - :cwm10: DISGUST "disgust"
funky cm

Post by funky cm »

whoa, didn't noticed all those emoticons :pottytrain3:
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

I SAW THE SNITSKY INTERVIEW AND THAT WAS TOOOO FUNNY DUDE!

I remembered that!

It was even funnier when he wasd rubbin' all up and down Goldust's leg as he was totally in drag...hahaha but I dunno if I would want my child seeing that fluff...

hey...did you ALMOST catch the DX turn?????

It's COMING dude...It's COMING!!! Stay tuned....You can damn near SMELL IT :headbang:
funky cm

Post by funky cm »

I like how they're doing it... slowly teasing the HHH face turn and the return of DX

when it finally happens (I think x-pac was signed) the roof will blow off whatever building they're in