How many people have seen Rush live ?

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Amarok

Post by Amarok »

Saw them twice, both in 2004 on the 30th anniversary tour.

September 19th in Stuttgart,
September 24th in Frankfurt.

I was waiting for them to come to Germany again for 12 years, and I think you can imagine what a heavy act of patience it took to wait so long.
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

Amarok, i'm glad you finally got to see them!! i can't say it must've been worth the wait since i was blessed to have them here, but i hope it was!! it's for faithful RUSH fans like you that they traveled allllll the way to europe!! :-D

carolynn
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
Amarok

Post by Amarok »

Believe me, it was worth the waiting!!! You have no idea :razz:
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

lol!! i'm sure they did a spectacular show across the pond! :-D

carolynn
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
Amarok

Post by Amarok »

Ja, they did. Oh ja, they really did!!!

As I told a friend of mine that I was going to see Rush live in concert and he saw me with that kind of entuthiasm he said: "So it must be one of your have-to-be-done-points on your life list, right?" And as he said that I was thinking about it for a short moment. And then I came to the conclusion: Ja, he's absolutely right.

So now you can probably imagine what it ment for me.
Fridge

Post by Fridge »

happysmilies007 wrote:it's for faithful RUSH fans like you that they traveled allllll the way to europe!! :-D

carolynn
So the money had nothing to do with it then? :-D
Ach, if Dougie was here he'd tell you himself....
By-Tor2112

Post by By-Tor2112 »

Rush has been my favorite band since 1976. I saw them at the Chicago Int'l Amplitheatre (no longer there) for the 1st time and there again 1 yr later. I saw them at Poplar Creek Music Theater in WI (between Chicago & Milwalkee, no longer there), and I saw them at the Rosemont Horizon in Chicago twice, no longer there. I moved to MI and have not seen them since the Grace Under Pressure Tour. I hope I ge another chance to see them soon cause I've been going through withdrawl. :D
"The things that we're concealing will never let us grow, time will do it's healing, you've got to let it go"- Open Secret

By-Tor
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

By-Tor2112 wrote:Rush has been my favorite band since 1976. I saw them at the Chicago Int'l Amplitheatre (no longer there) for the 1st time and there again 1 yr later. I saw them at Poplar Creek Music Theater in WI (between Chicago & Milwalkee, no longer there), and I saw them at the Rosemont Horizon in Chicago twice, no longer there. I moved to MI and have not seen them since the Grace Under Pressure Tour. I hope I ge another chance to see them soon cause I've been going through withdrawl. :D
20+ years and no shows.... [-X .... the withdrawals must be fierce....
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
Northman666

Post by Northman666 »

well folks think I have you all beat...First time I seen them play was at Sir Oliver Mowat Highschool...June 6 1972...There ya go
schuette

Post by schuette »

that just shows how old you are :razz: .............welcome :-D