"Unknown" person claiming to have witnessed arrest

All about Alex

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Zivo
Location: "A place not too far from here, as a matter of fact

"Unknown" person claiming to have witnessed arrest

Post by Zivo »

I'm sorry if I offend anyone by posting this, but as I was visiting the Rush.com site, I dashed into the message board to see what was shaking. I posted an oppinion about Alex's arrest, and someone with the username "Unknown" tried to bash me up verbally for defending a "violent drunk." He claims he was there in the alley and witnessed the entire scene. Don't worry, those of us who know better have, shall we say, "bent his ear" a little over the subject. He is either a fake, or one of the cops. Judge for yourself. Here is the URL:
http://www.rush.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php? ... 000388;p=1
It's in the Alex Lifeson section, and the post is titled; It's not who you know...
If it is against the rules here to link to another board, please accept my apologies, and I understand if this post must be removed.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I don't think this will offend anyone here, Jinovich.

Most interesting to see how the mod over there handles this thread.
Onward and Upward!
doctorbraino

Post by doctorbraino »

My question is why was he in the alley of the Ritz Carlton in Naples. More importantly, I've been to Naples, seen the Ritz and there is no buildings around it. It is a stand alone building and the resort encompasses a sizeable parcel of land on the ocean. This guy is full of shit. Sounds like a TROLL!!!!
Did you ever wonder why "Happily ever after" never applied to you?
wcp

Post by wcp »

i hate trolls, grrrrrrr :evil: