In the Army now

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

awip2062 wrote:Oh what a great way to convert the atheists! Treat them to slashed tires and beatings. *rolls eyes* Yeah, that's really showing the love of G-d to 'em -- NOT!!!!

Sorry, Lisa.
I can't think of a single person I know who would behave that way...

Maybe I just live in a nice area. *shrugs*
Though we do have church burnings here from time to time.
*shrugs again*
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

do not know the name of the actual mos, but he will be training to be a mechanic on hummers etc.

And yes i know it sounds harsh, but there are really mean "Chrisians" out there. All i ever say is "How christianly of you". I do not put down people or try to convert anyone. I am A very kind giving person, thats one of my points to people. Just because i am an Atheist does not mean i am a bad person. I am also not an extremist, just want to be left alone. My son is also an atheist, so i hope noone in he ever meets up with in the army treats him badly. It is funny how people think your evil if your an atheist, LMAO too funny. I have seen evil people in all walks of life, many who claim to be very faithful to their god(s).
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

LisaBug2112 wrote:do not know the name of the actual mos, but he will be training to be a mechanic on hummers etc.

Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic....(formerly 63 Bravo), now 91 Bravo.

Also a cool job......Track Vehicle Repairer.......(formerly 63 Hotel), now 91 Hotel.
This space for rent
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

Wooot!!! Got a surprise today, pictures from my son. Of him of course hehe, i began crying. seeing him in that uniform was just overwhelming.
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

LisaBug2112 wrote:Wooot!!! Got a surprise today, pictures from my son. Of him of course hehe, i began crying. seeing him in that uniform was just overwhelming.
And you're not sharing any with us? For shame! :-D
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

That's great, Lisa! You'll treasure those, I'm sure.

:-D
Onward and Upward!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

LisaBug2112 wrote:Wooot!!! Got a surprise today, pictures from my son. Of him of course hehe, i began crying. seeing him in that uniform was just overwhelming.
you moms...you're all the same! :roll: :lol:

Just kidding LisaB. (((((LisaB))))) My mom did the same thing.

It's no crime to be proud. If you got pics he's almost done and on the
way home for some leave before school, huh?

Hopefully you'll have some quality time together, but if he was like me, I
had to balance family time with tracking friends down and catching up
with them, so he's gonna be busy when he gets home. :-D

Way to go kid!
Don't start none...won't be none.
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

Getting ready to scan a pic now! But i still do not know how to post a pic. You can tell me how all you want, i will never figure it out lol. I can send it to someone that knows how & they can do it if you want.

No he does not get any leave, he goes directly to his AIT. The day before graduation we get to spend 8 hours with him, then 20-30 after the ceremony before he leaves.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Well, give him a great big hug (as if I need tell you that! LOL!) and tell him there are people out here might proud of him and thankful for what he's doing! :-D
Onward and Upward!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Yes, a huge hug and a "HOO-AH!!!!!*

Here is a pic of lil old me from when I went in like..............22 and change years ago.

Other than my ugly mug, I bet his will be something like this. At least one of them. And mayhaps his training cadre, and training platoon.
This space for rent
zepboy

Post by zepboy »

^^^^^^^^^^^^
THAT was a soldier! Glad I dinna ged drunk and mess with him! lol
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Walkinghairball wrote:Image
"Whachu talkin' 'bout, Willis?"

:lol:
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Lisa,

If you want to email me the picture, I will post it for you..

rush21121128@yahoo.com
Happy 2015!
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

O k i will e-mail it to you.
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

and now for your viewing pleasure, Lisa's handsome son:

Happy 2015!