Bonsai, the 10 month old GOAT/dog!!!!!.

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Whats funny is our old Bubba dog was Shepherd mix, and we thought with Retriever, but never found out for sure. Bonsai has the same hair doo other than color as Bubba did. So was Bubba also part Aussie????

Bonsai's Vet said she could tell he was mixed cuz his nose was too long for just Aussie, but she was not really sure of the mix either. :?
This space for rent
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Whats funny is our old Bubba dog was Shepherd mix, and we thought with Retriever, but never found out for sure. Bonsai has the same hair doo other than color as Bubba did. So was Bubba also part Aussie????
Show me a pic again if you have one
Bonsai's Vet said she could tell he was mixed cuz his nose was too long for just Aussie, but she was not really sure of the mix either. :?
I think it would have to be sheltie maybe collie. I don't see any other influences in his appearance...I don't think its border collie. He's got some FLUFFY ears though! His coats looks super cotton soft accept down his back. Alot of aussies, shelties, collies and border collies have coats like that especially when they're ummm...gelded. :shock:
We're all mad here!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

He's ummmmm fixedededed. :shock:

I will try to find a good Bubba pic after I get home. I don't have any of that here at work.
This space for rent
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Walkinghairball wrote:He's ummmmm fixedededed. :shock:
nah-ah-ah-ah-ah.....LOL
Don't start none...won't be none.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

If you ever felt like spending money to find out you can now get your dog's ancestry traced through genetics. I'm not sure how accurate it is, but I know people who swear by it.

Whatever he is, though, it looks like a great mix! SO pretty! I just want to bury my hand in his fur and kiss him!
:-D
Onward and Upward!
Walkinghairball

He would try to eat your hair. :roll:
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

LOL! I'm used to that. Delta does it, too. hehe
Onward and Upward!
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Dogs are screwy
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Walkinghairball

Ok Xanny, here is a pic of the Bubba dog. Remember he was almost 15 when we had to put him down. :(

In this pic he was prolly 12.

We have others but we need to find real pix and scan them.

It could take some time.
This space for rent
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Walkinghairball wrote:He's ummmmm fixedededed. :shock:
:shock: Nooo! My wolfy dog is cowering!!! :lol:
Walkinghairball wrote:Ok Xanny, here is a pic of the Bubba dog. Remember he was almost 15 when we had to put him down. :(
:( Yeah, bummer.
Walkinghairball wrote:We have others but we need to find real pix and scan them. It could take some time.
Only if you want to, I remember you showing me them before. It would be easier to tell what mix if I had a good head shot though.

I've seen a lot of mystery mutts with that same head type as Bubba. Most of them are sheltie mixes...with what, who knows!
We're all mad here!
Walkinghairball

Here are a few of the ol goat-dog himself. From when we had snow.

Here he is just saying hello.

2 Feet of snow.

And chillin in the house.

This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

He's gotten so big! :-D And beauuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful *ahem* I mean, handsome.
Onward and Upward!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

awip2062 wrote:He's gotten so big! :-D And beauuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful *ahem* I mean, handsome.
such a frisky little X too! :roll:
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Yeah, that's a good looking dog right there. He's got that, "I know you want to pet me...and don't leave out the baby-talk" look :-)
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Big Blue Owl wrote:Yeah, that's a good looking dog right there. He's got that, "I know you want to pet me...and don't leave out the baby-talk" look :-)
...he looks like he'd bite ya in the ass if you turn around, but hey...if he bit me... I'd bite him back harder. hahaha :roll: :lol: