PLEASE Pray for Edwards & His Family

Open discussion about the world we live in today. Topics in here can get heated, but please keep it civil.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

happysmilies007

PLEASE Pray for Edwards & His Family

Post by happysmilies007 »

his wife has been diagnosed with breast cancer, just a day after the loss of a country. i may not agree with his politics & i know most everybody's thinking 'nobody dies from breast cancer' but please guys, this dude's feeling bad enough as it is & i know he & his family could use your support.

carolynn :evil:
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

Breast cancer sucks... And they don't die from breast cancer, they die if it spreads and develops into something deadly! It's an awful psychological thing to have to get one of them removed. Or so I hear.
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

I have two dear friends both suffering with breast cancer and they both have been through hell and back...but are still alive.

My heart goes out to the Edwards family.

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Breast cancer is nothing to sneeze at, and yes, we will pray.
Onward and Upward!
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

My mum had it....she survived though...* she had a tough attitiude, good people around her, but also lots of radiotherapy and the needed amount of luck....and still it was a very hard thing to ged through, these things always leaves it's marks on someone...
If there is one thing that money can't buy, it's yer good health...
So all the best from me to the Edwards family...be tough ! and fight it, like any Dutchman/woman would do ! and then you'lle make it !

Tonny.
happysmilies007

well i'm glad to know the good people here care! :-D

while he may not've made us north carolinians proud, i think he deserves our support & i really do hope his wife survives without too much physical/emotional scarring. my heart goes out to her!

"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

I remember Nancy and Ron Reagan going through that. After her surgery, when she first saw Ron he said something like, "Don't worry, I've always been a leg man." She always loved him for how much he loved her. And she cared for him throughout his long demise.

I hope the Edwards family has that kind of love too and can pull through this (and anything else that comes their way) together.
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
happysmilies007

awww, that's soooo sweet!! i dunno if the Edwards' are that attatched to each other, but i guess we'll find out. i wish them luck.