Anyone have any extra..........

Got something you want to get rid of? Looking for something? Post it here. Please no requests/offerings for illegal music.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

LisaBug2112

Anyone have any extra..........

Post by LisaBug2112 »

LED lighted RUSH Necklace thingy they had at the shows this year? I did not know about those until it was too late, & I REALLY want one BAAAD! So if anyone has any for sale (at a reasonable price, im not rich) i would appriciate it. Just PM me or email me please.
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
H3WMW

Post by H3WMW »

What's this???

LED light Rush thingys???

Hmmm. I might have to buy one of these next month.
Bassist of Joe's Band

by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Did you try the Backstage Club?
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

Yes i keep looking on backstage everyday lol. I have got to get one, i am very mad at myself for not investigating while at the show. But you know how now days body lights are very popular, so i just thought it was a thing the ampitheater sold at all shows. :roll: :cry: :(
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

WOOOOOT They have them now at backstage!!! Got to wait til tomorrow tho to order.
H3WMW

Post by H3WMW »

And here it is.........

I've got to get me one of them in just over a week's time.

:-D :-D :-D :-D
Bassist of Joe's Band

LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

Heck Yeah!!! Mine has been ordered!!!
Rushgirl

Post by Rushgirl »

I got one at the 1st show I went to and it's still in the package - I guess I'll put it into my collection of RUSH stuff now. Totally forgot to wear it! Duh :?
"This man is a drunk male prostitute" - Ricky about Alex, Trailer Park Boys
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

Got mine on friday, will order another soon as i can, that way i have 1 i can wear & one for my collection. I will be getting a part time job, so i can get these things now.