anyone have spare tickets to toronto?

Got something you want to get rid of? Looking for something? Post it here. Please no requests/offerings for illegal music.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Sir Myghin

anyone have spare tickets to toronto?

Post by Sir Myghin »

If anyone has 2 extra tickets and is going to tornot, let me know i may be interested, not looking for anything expensive just trying to get to the show, it seems they are sold out.. kind of bites.
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

At this point in time, I may have what you need. I have two tickets with PV et al., and it looks like my wife and I can't go. As soon as I hear back from PV, I'll let you know.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Oh my! By-tor is being nice!
Onward and Upward!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

awip2062 wrote:Oh my! By-tor is being nice!
Nice hell. I want my $120. :twisted:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I suppose it depends on what level of hell you are in, if it is nice or not.
Onward and Upward!
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

by-tor wrote:
that 120 per ticket or 120 all together?
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Sir Myghin wrote:
by-tor wrote:
that 120 per ticket or 120 all together?
Total. Maybe even less....they were $65 a piece with taxes and service fees, but I'm not TicketMaster, so I won't charge ya the service fees and taxes. :lol: PV has the tickets in her possession (the wife and I were just going to meet up with her in Toronto), so I'm not sure what the face value of the tickets are.
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

if you are definately not going to be able to make it, i could pay you through paypal if you'd prefer over cash and people?
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

We're definately not going...as much as it pains me...but without a baby-sitter, we're left with no other choice. I have to wait to hear from PV as far as money goes. I was going thru my reciepts the other day, and I can't find anything about paying her, so I can't be sure if I did now....even though she hasn't said anything about it....I might have....I thought I did....just not so sure now. If I haven't paid her, I'm sure she'll be more than happy to take your money in Toronto :lol: If I did pay her, we'll work something out.
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

Alright sounds like a plan, i'm definately interested in buying them, as long as something is definate by thursday . have to buy my bus ticket 3 days in advance for companion fare for me and my companion :-D

and i feel kind of bad you can't make it and that i'll be getting tickets out of it. I guess things come up, just been searching frantically for tickets.
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Yep, just heard from PV. She has the tickets, and you can pay her directly. Just drop her a PM or something to arrange it. We may still come up there Saturday just to meet everyone....will just have the kids in tow.
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

I suggest not playing PM tag either, get this all sorted out ASAP otherwise it could be messy :shock:
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

thanks for the advice *Ite' heh, i've got my alterior methods pm tag can be fun though , and thanks byt-ro i owe ya one