By-Tor.com Forum Index By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VST plug-ins problem in Cubase Studio 5, 64bit

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kevinmanuel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:43 am    Post subject: VST plug-ins problem in Cubase Studio 5, 64bit Reply with quote

HI,

I just recently purchased and installed Cubase Studio 5, 64bit.I use both 64bit as well as 32 bit plug-ins.
So far I was able to open all of them (Superior Drummer, EZDrummer, Addictive Drums), until installing Trilogy (32bit) And Trilian (64bit).Now Cubase 5 freezes when I try to open Addictive Drums or Sample Tank (both are 32 bit plug-ins) and it does not even recognize Trilogy (it does not appear on the VST instruments list, but the path is set correctly!)
Also, sometimes when trying to open Cubase 5, it won't even open but gets stuck on the loading screen and it says 'initializing VST 2.x Plugin -> Trilogy'. (co-incidentally or not, this is the 32 bit plugin that does not appear on the VST list).
Something is apparently going wrong here, I hope someone from the Steinberg support can help me.The problem is definitely a Cubase issue, NOT the plugins, since I am able to open them in my old Cubase ES

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:-
https://www.steinberg.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1345
Creative digital advertising company

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Studio All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: