What's in the bill?

Open discussion about the world we live in today. Topics in here can get heated, but please keep it civil.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

ElfDude

What's in the bill?

Post by ElfDude »

A Peek Inside the Obama Health Care Bill

Pg 22 of the HC Bill mandates the Government will audit books of all employers that self insure.

Pg 30 Sec 123 of HC bill ? a Government committee (good luck with that!) will decide what treatments/benefits a person may receive.

Pg 29 lines 4-16 in the HC bill ? YOUR HEALTHCARE WILL BE RATIONED!

Pg 42 of HC Bill ? The Health Choices Commissioner will choose your HC Benefits for you.

PG 50 Section 152 in HC bill ? HC will be provided to ALL non US citizens, illegal or otherwise.

Pg 58 HC Bill ? Government will have real-time access to individual's finances and a National ID Healthcard will be issued!

Pg 59 HC Bill lines 21-24 Government will have direct access to your bank accts for election funds transfer.

PG 65 Sec 164 is a payoff subsidized plan for retirees and their families in Unions & community organizations (read: ACORN).

Pg 72 Lines 8-14 Government will create an HC Exchange to bring private HC plans under Government control.

PG 91 Lines 4-7 HC Bill ? Government mandates linguistic appropriate services. Example ? Translation for illegal ali ens.

Pg 95 HC Bill Lines 8-18 The Government will use groups, i.e. ACORN & Americorps, to sign up individuals for Government HC plan.

PG 85 Line 7 HC Bill ? Specifics of Benefit Levels for Plans. AARP members ? your Health care WILL be rationed.

PG 102 Lines 12-18 HC Bill ? Medicaid Eligible Individuals will be automatically enrolled in Medicaid. No choice.

pg 124 lines 24-25 HC No company can sue Government on price fixing. No "judicial review" against Government Monopoly.

pg 127 Lines 1-16 HC Bill Doctors/ AMA ? The Government will tell YOU what you can earn.

Pg 145 Line 15-17 An Employer MUST auto enroll employees into public option plan. NO CHOICE.

Pg 126 Lines 22-25 Employers MUST pay for HC for part time employees AND their families.

Pg 170 Lines 1-3 HC Bill Any NONRESIDENT Alien is exempt from individual taxes. (Americans will pay.)

Pg 195 HC Bill -officers & employees of HC Admin (the GOVERNMENT) will have access to ALL Americans' finances and personal records.

PG 203 Line 14-15 HC ? "The tax imposed under this section shall not be treated as tax" Yes, it says that.

Pg 239 Line 14-24 HC Bill Government will reduce physician services for Medicaid. Seniors, low income, poor affected.

Pg 241 Line 6-8 HC Bill ? Doctors ? doesn't matter what specialty ? will all be paid the same.

PG 253 Line 10-18 Government sets value of Doctor's time, professional judgment, etc. Literally, value of humans.

PG 265 Sec 1131 Government mandates & controls productivity for private HC industries.

Pg 317 L 13-20 OMG!! PROHIBITION on ownership/investment. Government tells Doctors what/how much they can own.

Pg 317-318 lines 21-25,1-3 PROHIBITION on expansion ? Government will mandate hospitals cannot expand.

Pg 354 Sec 1177 ? Government will RESTRICT enrollment of Special needs people!

PG 425 Lines 4-12 Government mandates Advance Care Planning Consultations. Think Senior Citizens end of life prodding.

PG 425 Lines 22-25, 426 Lines 1-3 Government provides approved list of end of life resources, guiding you in how to die.

PG 427 Lines 15-24 Government mandates program for orders for end of life. The Government has a say in how your life ends.

PG 429 Lines 10-12 "advanced care consultation" may include an ORDER for end of life plans. AN ORDER from the Government to end a life!

Page 472 Lines 14-17 PAYMENT TO COMMUNITY-BASED ORGANIZATION. 1 monthly payment to a community-based organization. (Like ACORN?)

There's plenty more if you wish to see it: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin ... 3200ih.pdf (This link will bring up the complete 1017 page House of Representatives bill H.R. 3200. Please note that all of the above listed concerns are from the first 472 pages only.)
Last edited by ElfDude on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

PG 50 Section 152 in HC bill ? HC will be provided to ALL non US citizens, illegal or otherwise.
Oh that is crap.
Pg 59 HC Bill lines 21-24 Government will have direct access to your bank accts for election funds transfer.
GET THE HELL OUT OF MY POCKET, YOU TAKE ENOUGH!!!!!
PG 91 Lines 4-7 HC Bill ? Government mandates linguistic appropriate services. Example ? Translation for illegal ali ens.
Great, more given to those who willfully take the victim card for a self inflicted disability.
pg 124 lines 24-25 HC No company can sue Government on price fixing. No "judicial review" against Government Monopoly.
One word, 8 letters...................BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!
Pg 170 Lines 1-3 HC Bill Any NONRESIDENT Alien is exempt from individual taxes. (Americans will pay.)
Well then, it's time minimum wage went to $100.00/hour.
Pg 195 HC Bill -officers & employees of HC Admin (the GOVERNMENT) will have access to ALL Americans' finances and personal records.
Big brother is watching you. :roll:
Pg 241 Line 6-8 HC Bill ? Doctors ? doesn't matter what specialty ? will all be paid the same.
I wonder if this should apply to lawers too?????? And oh great, this means when I need a heart transplant some underpaid overqualified heart doctor is SOL and some friggin foot doctor get's the job??? F-THAT!

I need to go vomit.
This space for rent
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

The Boston Globe has a HUGE writeup on it, but I can't load it.

I think they're filtering it here already! :shock: :???:

***does 360 risk assessment***

***grabs shovel and goes back to peoples' duties***

***pretends I don't know you***
Don't start none...won't be none.
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

LIGHT POLES?

You gotta be kidding me! :roll: :x

http://helpmejoseph.typepad.com/charlot ... -plan.html
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

Holy crap, that has to be some of the most retarded stuff I've ever read. I mean they do stuff like health care free for anyone in the country in Cuba, but in Canada, not a citizen no OHIP for you. (Ontario health insurance plan). Sounds like letting illegals leech even more from you than anything. And isn't immigration a federal thing, at least thats how individual states like to ignore it no? But the federal promiting that doesn't help worth shite. You guys are going to end up full fascist at this rate.
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Sir Myghin wrote: You guys are going to end up full fascist at this rate.
Do ya really think so, Comrade Myg? :? :roll:

I can't divulge any information....the "thought police" are giving me
the eye again.

***grabs shovel and hurries back to my forced-labor camp***
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

CygnusX1 wrote:

the eye again.

that bill is just right absurd, so wouldn't doubt it, what with that bank seizure without notice on t's side. Lots of bad signs.
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Sir Myghin wrote:
CygnusX1 wrote:

the eye again.

that bill is just right absurd, so wouldn't doubt it, what with that bank seizure without notice on t's side. Lots of bad signs.
I regretfully agree. Between the nationalization of the banking industry, the auto industry, and the health care industry... in just six months...
Ol' Benito Mussolini (the father of fascism) would be downright proud.
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

He definitely raises the bar in racism and Marxism, comrades.

Here are your blunt shovels....

Go, and dig up some "change" for your motherland!

I'll be back at the gulag, giving re-orientation to the new worker class.