Decal

Got something you want to get rid of? Looking for something? Post it here. Please no requests/offerings for illegal music.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

LisaBug2112

Decal

Post by LisaBug2112 »

I REALLY neeeeed a Starman decal!!! Between 8" tall & no taller than 16". I am feeling a bit lost on my project by not having one yet. Luckily i got behind due to holiday weekend & the paint on the lid screwing up on me. Oh it cannot be Red.
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Happy 2015!
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

thank you for the info, but it is too small & sold out lol. The partial one they used for the tote bags would be perfect, if i could only get one like that but whole. Better yet if i could only draw!!! I suck at drawing, i am very artistically talented in many things, except that.
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Maybe you know someone who can draw who would be willing to work it up for you?
Onward and Upward!
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Hey, what about finding the one that best fits your needs (on the web somewhere), saving it as a graphic, size it and print it out? All can be done quickly and easily with Irfanview. It's got all you'll need to do this and it's free.
http://www.irfanview.com/