Starlight theatre!!

Here's your seat for the new tour. There may be, wait, there WILL be spoilers so if you don't want to know, don't go! So pull up a lawn chair and discuss...

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

LisaBug2112

Starlight theatre!!

Post by LisaBug2112 »

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!!! Man the best show yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was only 9 seats back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next time i will try for 4-5 seats back. Right in front of Geddy, i was so very happy. Course there is always jerks no matter what show you go to. I made a small sign out of a red bandana, not big at all. It just said Thank-U RUSH. This A-hole behind me made me put it down. So i am not sure they ever seen it or not. I saw 3 sets of sticks go to people also, i got mad at that guy behind me. Thinking it was his fault i didnt get any LOL since none of the guys saw my sign. :roll: :cry: I may never know if they got my gifts or not, i really hope they did. I mailed them to the venue 8 days prior to the show.
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
LisaBug2112

HOLY CRUD!!!!!!!

Post by LisaBug2112 »

We were sitting right behind Michael!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man oh man if i only knew that when we were actually there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Awesome, Lisabug! Congratulations on a perfect view of the best band ever :-)
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Yes, what Owl said. :D
This space for rent
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

So happy for you Lisa!!! :D

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Most excellent! :-D It's great that you had so much fun! I hope you do get those seats 4-5 rows back next time, and that no one makes you put down the wee sign you bring.
Onward and Upward!
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

Thank you all! I think i am still in shock i was even that close LOL. And kicking myself over & over for not recognizing Michael!!! Sitting, right there, in front of me, where i could have fell. Holy crud that would have sucked so bad. See i always take a backpack with books in it. I use it as a stool since i am so short. This time it was a phone book, dictionary, & theasaurus. Trying to balance on it is very hard, so i could have fallen on Neil Pearts riding buddy. Oh the shame of it all!!!!!!!! We sorta thought it may have been him, but was not sure between him & 1 other security guy from the same company. My husband wanted to say thank you for all he has done with/for Rush.