Jethro Tull

Music outside of Rush

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Ogg

Post by Ogg »

I've found some wicked 'Tull dvd's courtesy of illegal filesharing. The most recent being 'Beasties in Rome'

Jethro Tull
Rome - Teatro Tenda 7Up
02 may 1982
A "reformed Sniper" release
NTSC
approximately 45minutes
Excellent Quality - Best Available

Seal Driver
Songs From The Wood
Watching You Watching Me
Pibroch(Pee Break)/Black Satin Dancer
Beastie
Too Old To Rock & Roll
Cross=Eyed Mary
Minstrel In The Gallery
Locomotive Breath/Black Sunday/Cheerio

I have the excellent 'Live at Woodstock 1970' and two latter day live concerts, one from Montreaux '03 and another from '05...which is nice :-)
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

Well the Tull show was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I loved it so much, & Ian did mention Led Zep & respects them emensliy!!!!!!!!
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

LisaBug2112 wrote:Well the Tull show was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I loved it so much, & Ian did mention Led Zep & respects them emensliy!!!!!!!!
I willnae mention the spelling mistake if you take the time to submit a review? :-D
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

For one i do not care about my spelling LOL for 2 i cant remember much. Except it was not as long as i had thought, & they need to play in bigger theaters. Also the people were VERY rude with getting up & walking around the whole show or talking everywhere. But it was a wonderful show, not too loud, my ears were not ringing, & was so relaxed except like i said with the rude people.
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

I am joking about the spelling :-)

Hmm, the gig didnt sound that inspiring. Still, you got to see the mighty 'Tull \m/ Respect LB \m/