Can you believe this???

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

schuette

Post by schuette »

awww elfie....here I'll wake you up with a kiss like in sleeping beauty....but the other way around ;)
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

schuette wrote:awww elfie....here I'll wake you up with a kiss like in sleeping beauty....but the other way around ;)
It's the other way around 'cause I'm the sleeping ugly! But thanks for the kiss!

*hops around like Daffy Duck*

Hoo HOO hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo!!!!
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
schuette

Post by schuette »

ahhhhh but the prince wasnt ugly....so no your not sleeping ugly :-D
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

awip2062 wrote:
ElfDude wrote:
Soup4Rush wrote:The guy is a scumbag and I liked all the things you said you wrote in response.

EXCEPT, The peeing behind the dumpster. Outdoor plumbing is one of the best perks of being a man..I pee outside all the time. I can even write my name in the snow... :-D
Now THIS is first class thread hijacking!!!
And you would know, Elf!

So has anyone heard about the women who think all men should sit to pee. They even call for the removal of urinals in mens' rooms! :roll:
Here's what John Leo had to say about them in a column at townhall.com:
Young women in Sweden, Germany and Australia have a new cause: They want men to sit down while urinating. This demand comes partly from concerns about hygiene -- avoiding the splash factor -- but, as Jasper Gerard reports in the English magazine The Spectator, "more crucially because a man standing up to urinate is deemed to be triumphing in his masculinity, and by extension, degrading women." One argument is that if women can't do it, then men shouldn't either. Another is that standing upright while relieving oneself is "a nasty macho gesture," suggestive of male violence.

A feminist group at Stockholm University is campaigning to ban all urinals from campus, and one Swedish elementary school has already removed them. In Australia, an Internet survey shows that 17 percent of those polled think men ought to sit, while 70 percent believe they should be allowed to stand. Some Swedish women are pressuring their men to take a stand, so to speak. Yola, a 25-year-old Swedish trainee psychiatrist, says she dumps boyfriends who insist on standing. "What else can I do?," said her new boyfriend, Ingvar, who sits.
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
schuette

Post by schuette »

that is just madness!!!....some woman embarrass me....
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

How soon till I have to hold my farts and become a uber bitch?

Man, some people just know how to shit on a sammich huh?
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

"'a man standing up to urinate is deemed to be triumphing in his masculinity, and by extension, degrading women.' One argument is that if women can't do it, then men shouldn't either. Another is that standing upright while relieving oneself is "a nasty macho gesture," suggestive of male violence."

Hello? Reality?

A man is made differently than I am. Is his using his body as it is designed degrading to me? GIMME A BREAK! Should he have to behave as if he is a woman? I want a MAN as my husband, not a woman. Suggestive of male violence? Oh PLEASE!
Onward and Upward!
zepboy

Post by zepboy »

Well then! Voilent as it may seem, I shall pee standing up for the rest of my days. I am not threatened by my obvious masculinity, and if my wifey is, she'll just have to deal with it. I am a man as God made me, and I shall pee! *check the wind direction before lettin 'er rip*
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Just make sure it goes IN the toilet when you are inside the house, and I won't make you clean the badezimmer as you called it.
Onward and Upward!
zepboy

Post by zepboy »

*drains toilet and paints a "hit it here" bullseye, just to be sure*
digitalrushdude

Post by digitalrushdude »

I don't mind sitting on a toilet to pee cuz I have horrible aim... But if there is a urinal I will use it. I find them to be MUCH quicker than a toilet, more sanitary cuz you don't have to worry about peeing on the seat. (Or pee already on it if its a public restroom)
1 1$ 4 ?337 |-|4)()(0?!!!!!!!!1!!1!!11

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Yeah, I would stand for the same reasons if I were so equipped.

And, just so you all know, Zep doesn't have bad aim.
Onward and Upward!
zepboy

Post by zepboy »

Walkinghairball wrote:How soon till I have to hold my farts and become a uber bitch?

Gee, now doesn't THAT paint a pretty picture! LOL
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

zepboy wrote:
Walkinghairball wrote:How soon till I have to hold my farts and become a uber bitch?

It most certainly could bro. :-D
This space for rent
schuette

Post by schuette »

Walkinghairball wrote:
zepboy wrote:

It most certainly could bro. :-D
yeah in some sick demented horrible mind it'll paint a pretty pic!!